Skin CareFacial SkincareEye Creams & TreatmentsEstée Lauder
Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm

Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm

Life changes your skin. Now, change your skin for life.This high-performance, multi-action Eye Balm has the power to respond to skin's changing needs.It helps measurably reduce the look of multiple signs of ageing around your eyes, including lines, wrinkles and crepiness.

How much do you need to use? And every day?
Would this product work for preventive stuff? I’m 25 so I don’t necessarily need to stop aging in it’s tracks but I would like to slow it down.
Is this suitable for an anti-aging night cream for someone in their 30s?
Start your review of Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm!
How would you rate this product?
Maria M.
Williamsburg, VA
Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Maria M.
I decided to get the sample size because I did not want to waste my money on a product that I did not love. It’s a good eye cream but it’s not worth you paying so much for it. I don’t really see much of a difference and my mother in law has this same eye cream(full size) and she has not seen a difference as well. It’s really creamy and moisturizing but I would not recommend.
Ellie S.
Fontana, CA
Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Ellie S.
Probably one product that I feel a little bit disappointed for Estée Lauder. I bought it around $60 and it came with a travel size mascara and advanced night repair serum. I think it’s kind of expensive because this feel like a normal eye moisturizer for me. I use the advanced night repair eye cream and I like that one better. This doesn’t help with dark circles. It’s just an overpriced moisturizer. Next time I’m gonna buy advanced night repair eye cream instead. This is too expensive and doesn’t give any results.
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,340 reviews
Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Tonilynn R.
Purchased at: Macy's
Loved using this eye cream from Estee Lauder. I used this product in the am only and loved how easy it was to apply to eye area. The consistency is thick and has a very light scent. Loved how eye area looked after using the last month,crow's feet were less visible.
Nataliia B.
I love this product. A very delicate cream that gently nourishes the delicate skin under the eyes. Aligns and tightens. Visible wrinkles will NOT remove, unfortunately. But as a whole it is very good for a constant feed and lifting of this zone.
Theresa S.
I just ran out of this stuff but i really loved it. It have pretty much no smell. The lotion its self was super soft and it had almost a numbing feeling... not tingling but like a feeling that lets you know it works. #Worthit
Tara B.
Lumberton, NJ
Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Tara B.
This is my holy grail eye cream! (Both me AND my dad swear by it lol) It is so deeply hydrating and has helped with my fine lines and keeps my undereyes extra hydrated. It's still wearable underneath of makeup though, which is important! I recommend it for all ages and skintypes!
Erica D.
Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti Aging Eye Balm works wonders with continued use. I noticed smoother and firm skin around my eyes with in weeks. It is decently priced and I would absolutely buy again.
Kelley M.
Hagerstown, MD
Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm uploaded by Kelley M.
This is a great eye cream. I use it day & night and have seen immediate results in my skin being much more hydrated and looking firmer. I struggle with crows feet that aren’t as harsh after using this product. I do prefer another eye cream though that I will go back to after using this up.
Fauziya A.
Palatine, IL
This is an amazing eye cream. I got a sample and never wanted it to finish. It has amazing ingredient list. It does rejuvenate your eyes.
Kaitlyn K.
Murray, KY
I'm only 23, so take this as you will. I had smile lines forming and I was self conscious about it because I have wrinkles and acne. I used this and in about a week or so, they started to back off. It's like a line tamer, please enjoy the pun, for those who don't like the lines near the eyes. My under-eye bags just need sleep so no worries there. If you're looking to buy this product, it is a little thick and a little bit goes a long way. I hope you enjoy it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...