REVITALIZING POMEGRANATE PEEL-OFF GEL MASK

Freeman Pomegranate Facial Revealing Peel-Off Mask Gezichtsmasker beschermt je huid tegen de effecten van ecologische stress. Het gezichtsmasker bestaat uit een mix van: • açai • goji • mango • mangosteen • noni • cranberry • bosbessen Freeman Pomegranate Facial Revealing Peel-Off Mask Gezichtsmasker is geschikt voor alle huidtypes.

[product:freeman-beauty-revitalizing-pomegranate-peel-off-gel-mask] ? What does this product smell like? How does it actually feel like on your face?
Best Mud Mask? [product:freeman-beauty-revitalizing-pomegranate-peel-off-gel-mask] ? L'Oreal Paris Detox & Brighten Face Mask
Is this good for your skin?
Start your review of REVITALIZING POMEGRANATE PEEL-OFF GEL MASK!
Product Highlights
...because in the wintertime our skin gets dry and we need a way to remove the dead skin cells.in reviews
great product i use it through the week on my face as i have oily skin, it smells great and makes your skin feel good i would recommend having something close by to clean your hands it is messy.in reviews
...worked great at clarifying my skin and leaving it super soft and smooth :) works great especially for teenagersin reviews
Make sure to put it on in a thin and even consistency, and leave on more like 20-25 minutes as opposed to the 15 it recommends.in reviews
I was skeptical at first because i thought that I would have needed to wait for a long time, but it's only 10 minutes!in reviews
Rachel C.
A
REVITALIZING POMEGRANATE PEEL-OFF GEL MASK uploaded by Rachel C.
REVITALIZING POMEGRANATE PEEL-OFF GEL MASK uploaded by Rachel C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love the Freeman peel off face mask! The pomegranate face mask is effective, the only thing is it can leave your face a little dry. I limit using it to once in a while.
Karema C.
Bronx, NY
This is one of the best peel off masks that I've tried so far. It makes my face feel amazing after the mask is off. This mask goes deep inside pores and removes all the toxins and impurities. You really feel a change in your skin after a couple of uses. I love this product
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,056 reviews
REVITALIZING POMEGRANATE PEEL-OFF GEL MASK uploaded by Melissa B.
REVITALIZING POMEGRANATE PEEL-OFF GEL MASK uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really wanted to like this mask because it was super affordable, it smells great and I had never tried a clear peel off mask before, but unfortunately it’s not for me.... maybe I put too thin of a layer on? It applied easily and didn’t irritate my skin while it was drying, but when I peeled it off it left red blotches on my face. After use, my skin felt dry and dull.... I only tried it once, maybe I’ll try again in the future to see if it was a fluke but for now I think I’ll stick with charcoal/clay masks.
Brianna L.
Middlebury, VT
REVITALIZING POMEGRANATE PEEL-OFF GEL MASK uploaded by Brianna L.
Purchased at: ULTA
This peel-off mask has a nice cooling effect and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. It works great for the price and smells really good. It can be a bit difficult to peel.
Judith Z.
I love this face masks I love the part that they're peel off they're so easy to use and so easy to take off this one's are great
Jillian D.
Henderson, NV
REVITALIZING POMEGRANATE PEEL-OFF GEL MASK uploaded by Jillian D.
Purchased at: ULTA
One of my most favorite mask! Skin feels great after and I trust Freeman Beauty! Smells wonderful and safe for sensitive skin.
Nicole F.
REVITALIZING POMEGRANATE PEEL-OFF GEL MASK uploaded by Nicole F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this mask at my local drug store after hearing many good things about Freeman masks. I wanted to get a peel off mask. It has a cooling effect and glides on smoothly, easily covering large sections of the face with just a pea-sized amount. I have combination-oily skin. It leaves my skin feeling balanced, soothed, and very smooth. It reduces texture, minimizes inflamed areas and blemishes, shrinks pores, brightens my complexion, and gives my skin a healthy glow. My skin was smoother after using this mask, and it helped both times that I used it with emerging pimples they were flat and already going away the next day, after using the mask. REVITALIZING POMEGRANATE PEEL-OFF GEL MASK
Christa Y.
Florence, SC
REVITALIZING POMEGRANATE PEEL-OFF GEL MASK uploaded by Christa Y.
I’ve recently become cautious of skincare with fragrance and artificial colors/dyes and this has both. This is the one freeman mask that I actually really enjoy because it doesn’t have granules. It smells pretty good and makes my skin look cool cause it’s clear. It’s more of the relaxing element that I enjoy with masks. These take a while to dry, but still, I like it. I don’t use them on the regular. I got packs of 2 of these ($5) from five and below.
wanda L.
philadelphia
REVITALIZING POMEGRANATE PEEL-OFF GEL MASK uploaded by wanda L.
This mask smells really really good I do it once a week since my world schedule is hectic I leave it on for a good 10 mins because I lay it on thick and I peel it off make my face feel nice and refreshed I love it
Annie M.
Mckinney, TX
REVITALIZING POMEGRANATE PEEL-OFF GEL MASK uploaded by Annie M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Normally I loveeee freeman masks! So this one is really disappointing! Maybe it works for you, but it does hardly anything for me! I have been using this for a while and I never see a real difference in my skin.

164 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Surraia I.
il y a 6 mois
REVITALIZING POMEGRANATE PEEL-OFF GEL MASK ? What does this product smell like? How does it actually feel like on your face?
Emma H. il y a 5 mois
It smells a bit strong, but its almost a like..think maybe cleaner or laundry detergent? But it works really well, and leaves your skin feeling soft
Tessa F.