Revitalizing Eye Concentrate

by Retrouve

Shop Retrouvé Revitalizing Eye Concentrate. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Is Retrouve Eye cream worth it?
Start your review of Revitalizing Eye Concentrate!
Kristin J.
Restored my under eyes and got rid of almost all of my dark circles. It’s very moisturizing and kind of an oily consistency so I don’t wear it under makeup. But it is truly my favorite eye product. [product:retrouve-revitalizing-eye-concentrate,-1.0-oz.]
Jaimee A.
We are in holy grail territory here! This is the best eye cream I have ever used. It has an ointment-like texture and may seem like it will be too heavy under make-up. Au contraire mon frère! If you give it a minute or two, it absorbs and your under eyes are moisturized and ready for makeup. It is also amazing at night. If the question is what to do with dry underlies, this product is the answer.
Chantal L.
Norfolk, VA
Absolutely love this eye treatment. Really helped with dark under eyes and lines and somehow helped with my maskne. Can’t be without it.
Alisa D.
I also use Retin-A, which I have been doing for years. I used to combine my Retin-A and LaMer cream but now it is Retrouve Eye Concentrate. My skin loves it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...