Revitalizer Foundation Primer

by Morphe

Prime me a river. This lightweight Morphe Revitalizer Foundation Primer will have your skin feelin' moisturized, just like that.

Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Stearyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Vinyl Dimethicone\u002FMethicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG\u002FPPG-10\u002F1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone\u002FPEG-10\u002F15 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool.

Revitalizer Foundation Primer does it last long? Between this one and the equalizer foundation primer which one do you think is better?
Start your review of Revitalizer Foundation Primer!
Liz E.
Webster, FL
Revitalizer Foundation Primer uploaded by Liz E.
I really like this primer. I have used it for a few months off and on. It is for sure my go to when my skin feels a little dryer. It really does a great job of adding moisture without being over the Roland making it feel like my makeup is going to slide off.
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
Revitalizer Foundation Primer uploaded by Christine B.
Revitalizer Foundation Primer uploaded by Christine B.
Revitalizer Foundation Primer So I treated myself and I added this onto my Boxee charm for September I absolutely love it! This is a revitalize or foundation primer and white in color. It blurs and softens in perfections also made my skin feel really moisturized. It’s free of any oils and parabens. Also noticed that it’s sunk into any little lines( I admit I have a few around my eyes) and this primer literally just filled them up after I put my foundation on sometimes you can see the lines and I have to go back over but when using this I couldn’t see them after the first application. I think this is going to be my new holy grail and primers!nn
Heather A.
Norwalk, OH
1,446 reviews
Revitalizer Foundation Primer uploaded by Heather A.
Morphe is so hit or miss for me. Every product i have tried has been an absolute favorite or a product i would never use again. This primer falls in the latter. My foundation separated quickly and settled into every fine line and wrinkle. And made my pores look awful! I tried it with different foundations and powders and it didn't work for me. I have combo skin that is very dry this time of year and even with lots of different skin care products, I still couldn't get this to work for me.
Gabriel H.
Revitalizer Foundation Primer uploaded by Gabriel H.
I had to buy a primer [email protected] husband as always surprise me with this ine. I didnt know about this one and i love it.. usually i get cakey fave arounf the chin and lips but with this orimer i look fantastic, the pores looks way smaller plus i have 3 foundations , on of thatt tarte faace tape which got several bad reviews and yes i gabe up on that one but today with this primer it looks soooooo flawless with any kind of issue , my skin is mix, t-area supper oily light-medium neutral tone
Tene'A C.
Towson, MD
Revitalizer Foundation Primer uploaded by Tene'A C.
Revitalizer Foundation Primer uploaded by Tene'A C.
I think this is a fab moisturizing primer . It gives such a smooth supple feel to my skin that makes the Fluidity Full-Coverage Foundation adhere to my face BEAUTIFULLY . I have combo skin and I’m not always a fan of matte primers because they dry me out too much or pill, so I really credit this primer for giving me the ultimate balance to hydrate , prime and keep my makeup lasting all day . It works as the perfect Velcro for foundation to adhere to !
Jill K.
Lancaster, SC
Revitalizer Foundation Primer uploaded by Jill K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve tried both this and the Equalizer Primer. I got compliments on how smooth my skin looked with this one. A great primer at a great price. #InfluensterAwards2020
Tara S.
Montpelier, OH
Revitalizer Foundation Primer uploaded by Tara S.
I'm a huge fan of primers and this is one of the top 3 favorites that I've tried so far. It's light not tacky blurs out large pores and helps foundation settle flawlessly. Long lasting and worth the buy. Price isn't bad at all. And a little goes a long ways?!
ariel H.
Aventura, FL
I typically hate primers. They almost always start peeling after a couple hours and make my makeup look worse. I actually like the Revitalizer Foundation Primer one because it’s pretty decent. I never use it for more then a couple hours (like if I go to a dinner or something) as I tend to break out from this (and any other primer for that matter— silicons are not so good for acne prone skin, FYI). It’s nice, occasionally.
Nichole P.
Kansas City, MO
Revitalizer Foundation Primer uploaded by Nichole P.
I love this primer. The moisturizing beads blend out nicely and really add much needed moisture to my skin before I apply my foundation. It also keeps my makeup set and fresh all day. I dont need to reapply my makeup when I use this as my base, and I love anything that helps me save money. It is also so affordable and has a highend quality.
Maria B.
Kissimmee, FL
Revitalizer Foundation Primer uploaded by Maria B.
One of my favorites primers smells delicate is super easy to apply no thick at all!! Covers perfectly the pores, it makes look healthy the skin does a perfect job covering pore imperfections. i totally recommended!!! 5💫Revitalizer Foundation Primer
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
ᴄᴀᴍɪʟᴀ Ғ.
Bethesda, MD
il y a 10 mois
Tene'A C. il y a 10 mois
It lasts long to me because I apply where needed . Two months tops as far as the actual product and all day as far as wearability ! Equalizer is ultra matte so I would def . Only use on the oiliest areas only