BY MONAT

A gentle volumizing conditioner for fine, limp and lifeless hair that penetrates and nurtures the scalp while helping boost natural hair growth and improve follicle strength to reduce hair thinning. Delivers weightless body to fine, flat hair. Gives hair a touchably so and youthful look. Safe to use on colored or chemically treated hair and extensions. Does NOT include: Phthalates PEG DEA/MEA Sulfates Parabens Harsh salt systems Harmful colors Harmful fragrances Sulfates

46% noticed an increase in hair growth; 48% reported a decrease in DHT (hormone) that contributes to hair loss; 35% witnessed an increase in hair follicle strength; 70% saw an increase in repair effect improving hair anchoring; 76% experienced an increase in collagen directly increasing follicle size

• Will this help my thin hair grow thicker?Revitalize Condi...4 Answers
  • How does this work exactly? I’m on the fence and have rea...2 Answers
  • Is it true that this actually makes your hair fall out ra...2 Answers
Brittany R.
This is by far my favorite conditioner of all time. It moisturizes your hair without weighing it down or leaving and residue. I have a lot of fine wavy hair (also balayage) and this conditioner is perfect. It also smells amazing and doesn’t include any harsh harmful ingredients.

I am a market partner so I am able to get this at a great price. I highly recommend this conditioner!
Aria L.
Sandpoint, ID
I have super thin hair, but also curly and poofy. Although most of us with hair like mine wouldn't want volume, my hair is super thin and this actually plumps each strand. Also gets rid of flat top, my curls will look great but then top of my head is flat haha. This conditioner isn't as drying and some other volumizing products also so there's a plus.
Fernanda R.
Sycamore
This conditioner is perfect for my hair. I have fine. limp, and oily hair so I look for products that aren't going to weigh my hair down. This conditioner smells amazing! It has a cap that clicks open which makes it super convenient to use without spilling product!
Aimee T.
Butte
I love this product its all natural and makes your hair feel light and gets rid of all of the chemicals from all of the other conditioners. It is safe for color treated hair, It helps renourish your hair and get it back to shiny and vibrance
Christina G.
bradenton
This conditioner is vegan, non toxic, and cruelty free, and not to mention it adds crazy volume while leaving your hair shiny and soft. I have oily hair and this does not make my hair greasy like a lot of conditioners
Terra K.
Flower Mound, TX
An oldie but a goodie. I like using this conditioner with the renew shampoo to get the volume I want with the moisture my hair needs. For all the volume, I would recommend the revive shampoo with this conditioner
dominique c.
Ontario, CA
Purchased at: Online
Love love love this product! My conditioner has lasted me a whole year and will definitely last me a few more months! Because the product is so concentrated only a little needs to be used at a time! It has given my hair a smoother look and allowed it to get less tangled throughout the day as my hair is long and that was an issue for a long time. I only use the conditioner at the end of my hair about half way down and combined with the renew shampoo has made such an incredible difference to my hair!
Karli B.
I just start using this product less then a month ago. Too say I was a skeptic at first would be an understatement. But, it really does work wonders. It nourishes my hair and gives it that life, it was missing. Not to mention I love the fact that these products are free of harsh chemicals and ingredients. It a conditioner you can feel good about! This conditioner pairs perfectly with Revive Shampoo - Women's Natural Hair Regrowth ! This combination will allow your hair to grow within just weeks of using it!
Liberty S.
Saginaw, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
A gentle volumizing conditioner for fine, limp and lifeless hair that penetrates and nurtures the scalp while helping boost natural growth, improve follicle strength, and reduce hair thinning. Delivers weightless moisture and vital nutrients to help plump and energize hair from roots to ends. Fine, flat hair is left touchably soft, shiny, and youthful. Safe to use on colored or chemically treated hair and extensions.
Miranda R.
Your hair will feel so soft after using! My hair has never felt so light and soft! I had dry hair and with Monat, I can 100% see a difference. I have dyed my hair and it is safe for dyed hair. It is definitely pricey, but I am a market partner so I get amazing discounts. The price makes it worth it, bc in the end the bottle will last you 3-4 months versus a competing brand that is a month. Plus it is sulfate and paraben free, cruelty free, vegan, and much more!
Jill C.
Helotes, TX
Will this help my thin hair grow thicker?Revitalize Conditioner - Women's Natural Hair Regrowth by MONAT
Nikki C.
McKinney
Hello ladies! I have blonde (Chemical treated) hair. I’ve been using purple shampoo/conditioner since June. Does this product work well w/blonde hair? Or should I continue to use purple shampoo/conditioner? Thx! :)
Eleni P.
Canton, MA
Does this product help you hair feel thicker?
Amber W.
Shawnee, OK
How does this work exactly? I’m on the fence and have read mixed reviews. Help!
Melanie G.
Modesto, CA
Is it true that this actually makes your hair fall out rather than making your hair grow?