revitalift-cicacrem-eye-cream

Anti-Wrinkle & Extra-Recovery Eye Cream

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of revitalift-cicacrem-eye-cream!
How would you rate this product?
Lily M.
Orlando, FL
I really like this cream I once got it in a voxbox to try for free. You can use this under your makeup or after your makeup if you want, I love this stuff. It met my expectations of what it's supposed to do. I would buy this for sure, it helps with dry skin too and makes your skin pretty moisturized.
Cecilia A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great product for the price. I was using the Cicapair cream by Dr Jart but found that it was too expensive. I picked this gem for a fraction of the price and was relatively impressed. It is not as hydrating as the other cream but for the price, it is a great product and beats spending 5x the cost.
Sherri G.
Nepean, ON
revitalift-cicacrem-eye-cream uploaded by Sherri G.
revitalift-cicacrem-eye-cream was sent to be as a free trial by #lorealparis . It soothes the eyes and brightens under eye circles, reducing puffiness and leading to smoother skin. Great value!
dylann H.
Castlegar, BC
Very hydrating for the eyes. I have very, very sensitive skin around my eyes and this product doesn’t seem to irritate them yet. Been using for around 2 weeks so far.
Victoria V.
revitalift-cicacrem-eye-cream uploaded by Victoria V.
I've been using this Revitalift cicacrem eye for 2 weeks and I have visible results. It really reduces dark circles and eye bangs. It has very light texture, hypoallergenic, fast absorbs, not greasy, not sticky. Good for sensitive eyes, it tested under ophthalmological control. Skin around eyes feels firmer, but I don't like "shine effect" that lives on my skin after applying this cream.

Looking for your answer?