BY REVITALENS OCUTEC

16+ Hours End of Day Comfort. 20oz Twin Pack Includes: Two 10 Fl Oz Bottles STERILE. Formulated for soft contact lenses. Cleans. Rinses. Disinfects. Stores. Removes Protein. Conditions Lens Case Inside RevitaLens OcuTec™ Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution deli. see more...

Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
I have only one bottle of this (300mL) but it will definitely last me a long time. I got this at CVS on sale! It came with a contact case. I have been wearing contacts for almost 8 years and this is a really good contact solution. It disinfects and keeps my contacts fresh. I have never had any irritation using this. I recommend this because it is cheaper than alternatives and a good product! :)
Jennifer S.
This product I recently started using, and so far so good. I like that is less expensive than the other brands, and works just as good. I also think you get more ounces for the money, than the other brands. I like it, so if your looking for another contact solution to use try this
Laura M.
Ooltewah, TN
Im new to contacts and this is the solution the doctor gave me. So far it seems to do the job well my eyes are not red and it keeps my contacts clean, and I like that the solution can be used as eyedrops when needed, however I do use the blink brand of eyedrops before inserting which helps a ton.
Lexi W.
This is the best contact solutiin that I have used!!! It cleans my contacts wonderfully and never irritates my eyes like alot of the other solutions do. This one is very moisturizing!! I highly recommend this one!!!
Daphne W.
This is made by the brand BLINK eye drops. Super moisturizing and does an excellent job of cleaning your contacts. There is NO irritation or redness. Favorite contact solution!!!
Katie P.
Indianola, IA
I love this contact solution. I actually like it a lot better than the opti free because it moistens my contact lens longer it seems like. It is also cheaper than the optifree so it’s a plus! I buy mine at Target!
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I have severe eye allergies which result in extremely dirty contacts daily. This gets my contacts clean allowing them to be wearable with minimal to no irritation.
Cassie D.
Pittsburgh
I like how it's made specifically for my brand of contacts. it reassures me that they are compatible. I think the price was within reason and it will last me a long time
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Great disinfecting contact solution especially for those with dry eyes. I had a hard time finding a solution that didn't leave my eyes extremely dry afterwards until I started using this one. It does a great job getting all the debris and specks off your contacts from everyday wear. Highly recommend!
Erin R.
I have tried many other solutions, some brand name and some generic and I've found that I prefer this solution. Works great on my lenses over night while they soak and I have had less irritation and sensitivity since using this. It also includes a nice case which is a bonus.