BY REVITALENS OCUTEC

16+ Hours End of Day Comfort. 20oz Twin Pack Includes: Two 10 Fl Oz Bottles STERILE. Formulated for soft contact lenses. Cleans. Rinses. Disinfects. Stores. Removes Protein. Conditions Lens Case Inside RevitaLens OcuTec™ Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution deli. see more...

Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
I have only one bottle of this (300mL) but it will definitely last me a long time. I got this at CVS on sale! It came with a contact case. I have been wearing contacts for almost 8 years and this is a really good contact solution. It disinfects and keeps my contacts fresh. I have never had any irritation using this. I recommend this because it is cheaper than alternatives and a good product! :)
Katie P.
Indianola, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this contact solution. I actually like it a lot better than the opti free because it moistens my contact lens longer it seems like. It is also cheaper than the optifree so it’s a plus! I buy mine at Target!
Daphne W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is made by the brand BLINK eye drops. Super moisturizing and does an excellent job of cleaning your contacts. There is NO irritation or redness. Favorite contact solution!!!
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Great disinfecting contact solution especially for those with dry eyes. I had a hard time finding a solution that didn't leave my eyes extremely dry afterwards until I started using this one. It does a great job getting all the debris and specks off your contacts from everyday wear. Highly recommend!
Erin R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have tried many other solutions, some brand name and some generic and I've found that I prefer this solution. Works great on my lenses over night while they soak and I have had less irritation and sensitivity since using this. It also includes a nice case which is a bonus.
Joshua E.
Riverview, FL
Great product! Great price! As a contact wearer I look for a product that cleans and disinfects my contact lenses. You want to make sure you eyes are healthy and this product is helpful! I love how it's a double pack and it includes a lens case inside!
Rachael K.
Waynesboro, MS
I love this! The solution itself is almost gel like. So smooth. It feels great on my eyes after letting them soak all night! It's very affordable. It's not the cheapest out there, but you really get what you pay for! 😁
Mary N.
I've tried a plethora of different contacts solutions and RevitaLens is the one that cleans/disinfects the best. My contacts last longer and my eyes never feel dry after I soak my contacts overnight. Price is normal for contact lens solutions and this can be found almost anywhere.
Rachel R.
Becker, MN
My eye doc says this is the best and I should pay the extra to use this over my current solution to keep my lenses clean for the duration of their life. I don't think it makes my lenses feel any different, but my eyes are sensitive to some solutions and this one didn't seem to bother them. I will use the free samples I get from the doc, but won't pay the price for this product.
T B.
It's actually a good deal for the price! Works great, and lasts for a good bit. You can find this product anywhere that has an pharmacy.