BY REVITALASH

Dermatologist &Amp; Ophthalmologist Reviewed Clinically Tested Hypoallergenic Non-Irritating This Finished Product Has Not Been Tested On Animals. A Portion Of All Proceeds Benefit Breast Cancer Research Initiatives. Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Athena Cosmetics, Inc. And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Athena Cosmetics, Inc.&Nbsp; Athena Cosmetics, Inc. Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Athena Cosmetics, Inc. Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

Buy on Zest Be...
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
I got good use of Revitalash Volumizing Primer, but I had it for a while and it's time to get rid of it. I haven't tried many lash primers, but this was the first one that wasn't white. I really enjoyed blue tint as it made it less noticeable if some spots were not covered in mascara. This primer helped make lashes bigger and gave more volume, but it's not a necessity in my makeup bag. I use a lash primer when I get one, but I don't use it every day and I don't buy them myself
Madeline S.
Wayland, MA
I have always had problems with my mascara primers until now! RevitaLash Volumizing Primer is the best primer ever! It is easy to apply and use and when taking off your eye makeup is just glides off without damaging my eyelashes! I will definitely buy this primer again! I have also notices that it has helped condition my eyelashes so they seem stronger now!
Jourdan P.
The indigo color really sets this primer apart from others. It makes a great base and prevents clumping. It gives the lashes more volume, your lashes look doubled with this. I would buy this again and again.
Michelle C.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE REVITA VOLUMIZING PRIMER! Before this  have never tried on a mascara primer but after this I will never go back to not using one again! I've always had issues with volumizing my lashes but, after this I have no issues and am always batting my eyes!
Linda M.
Best eyelash primer I've ever used! It does not flake off! It's a perfect primer that conditions your lashes, leave behind a cobalt blue tint (no white lashes in case you miss a spot with your mascara) and makes your mascara appear darker! I love it! I have 5 tubes as spares!
Patricia O.
la crescenta, CA
Best lash primer I've ever used. It goes on so smoothly and really takes the length and volume of your lashes to another level that I don't even need to put mascara on after. I notice that my lashes seem healthier wearing this under mascara and less lashes fall out when washing off.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
This stuff is amazing. I am always skeptical when I buy stuff like this because they almost never do what they say they are going to do but this one did! I was so excited. So worth the money because it actually works
Amber g.
Vallejo, CA
This product actually works and it doesn't get all dry and dusty by the end of the day. Its worth it to try this, its one of the good mascaras
Kayla A.
Grand Rapids, MI
Works amazing!!! i would recommend this product to family and friends.
its worth the money