BY REVITALASH

Revitalash Volumizing Mascara - Espresso Mascara - New - RevitaLash see more...

Revitalash Volumizing Mascara - Espresso Mascara
  • "I love this product! It's amazing and you should absolutely go to the store and pick one up now!! it gives you full lashes and lots of volume even if you have a short lashes that are very thin.. I know this because mine are and it's done wonders for me, go check it out!" in 6 reviews
Kali B.
Harrisburg
I have tried to use too many mascaras in the past. I wish someone came to me in the beginning about what the best mascara is. This is one of the best mascaras I have ever put on my eyelashes. My eyes lashes are everything to me and I wouldn’t want to give them anything other then the best and this product is the best! Revitalash Volumizing Mascara - Espresso Mascara this mascara is called for those who want volumizing eyelashes but it does so much more then that!
Tiffany W.
Northumberland, PA
Amazing! I love this it's def my holy grail mascara I couldn't go out with out it! I use it a few times a week! It's super easy no clumps or anything it's awesome! I am very satisfied with it. Just give it a try
Sharon B.
Lexington, Ky
Full brush adds full look to your lashes. I was surprised by the volume it gives. Use it for special occasions or daily. I recommend for everyone to try. Revitalash Volumizing Mascara - Espresso Mascara
Jourdan P.
It's a basic mascara. It doesn't do anything more than what you can find with any other mascara. It gives a natural dark look but I don't see extra volume or length even when I use the primer. It's a good consistency and doesn't irritate the eyes.
Mariia B.
4410 SE JONES LN TROUTDALE OR
I loved it I'm thinking to get a new one it's kinda expensive but it's worth it ,and you will totally see the difference I got a lot of comments on it ,( makes your lashes longer and it kinda separates them and it still gives them the thicker layer if you apply two times or more:))
Katie K.
LEES SUMMIT, MO
Estrella U.
Los Angeles
I loved this mascara it really voluminous my eyelashes and it looked great I really loved this product I am going to keep buying it and I don't give it 5 stars because it didn't really impress me but it was great and I would buy it again #mascara
April Danne M.
Houma, LA
Let be love love. Long lasting and none clumpy. It's not 100%waterproof. But still it's amazing. Long thick lashes! Bought as a gift. I don't know the price because it was a gift. But I would still pay good money for it. Awesome product.
Syra K.
Loved this product and will be using it !!! Great for swimming and being active. Loved this for my active lifestyle and loved washing it off without having such a hassle! Great product, great wear and wonderful looks as well!
Esther G.
Albany
This is my absolute favorite! I fell in love with it the very first time I used it and have not used anything else since. I highly recommended everyone give this product a try!