BeautyEyeMascaraRevitaLash
Volumizing Mascara - Espresso

RevitaLash Volumizing Mascara - Espresso

by RevitaLash

Maximize Your Lashes with this High-Performance, Clump-Free Formula. Dermatologist Reviewed. Ophthalmologist Reviewed. Clinically Tested. Allergy Tested. Non-Irritating Our custom designed brush separates and defines your lashes for an eye-popping finish. A portion of all proceeds benefit breast cancer research initiatives. This finished product has not been tested on animals. .

Has anyone with contacts tried this?
Start your review of RevitaLash Volumizing Mascara - Espresso!
Yasmin C.
Stockbridge, GA
I really like this mascara! I am a mascara feign! But i love the way this application is easy to use and not clumpy
Jennifer T.
Phoenix, AZ
This is by far my favorite mascara ever. First, it doesn't clump up my lashes, but gives them tons of volume. Second, it really lengthen them overtime. I also love that in humid weather it doesn't smudge. It's not waterproof, but it's humidity resistant for sure. This is one of my all time favorite make-up products and one I'm willing to splurge on!