BY REVITALASH

A Polished Finish to Your Look Day or Night. Dermatologist Reviewed. Clinically Tested. Allergy Tested. Non-Irritating Highlight your brow bone or enhance your cheek bones with a subtle illumination.  This cr me-based highlighter blends perfectly with all skin tones.  Light reflecting pigments detracts from shadows on the face making you look more youthful. A portion of all proceeds benefit breast cancer research initiatives. This finished product has not been tested on animals. . see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Samantha Y.
Peoria, AZ
This is perfect for highlighting tool to really make any eye and face makeup come together to give it a nice clean look you just need to blend and form a upside down triangle under the water line---sorry for spelling errors---
Taylor B.
Butler, OH
I think this product is okay. I didn't have a problem with it it helped excentuate my makeup style. I would recommend it.
Nallely W.
Laredo, TX
Love the highlight it can cover just a bout any dark spot on my face and neck it will cover my under eye dark stop as well and will leave your face lookg nature
Nadya S.
think this product is okay. I didn't have a problem with it it helped excentuate my makeup style. I would recommend it. "