MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup ToolsRevitaLash
- Advanced Eyelash Conditioner Growth Serum, 35mL

RevitaLash - RevitaLash Advanced Eyelash Conditioner Growth Serum, 3.5mL

by RevitaLash

Original, one-of-a-kind, Ophthalmologist developed lash conditioner that enhances the look of lashes and protects against breakage, while improving health, flexibility and strength, for lashes that thrive, naturally.

Eye Brow Rinse; A remarkable cosmetic innovation; Dramatically enhance the beauty of your natural eyebrows

What is the best eyelash conditioner/primer ?
Has anyone else seen minimal results using this?
Have you gotten a lash lift treatment while using this product? Did it ruin your lashes?
Start your review of RevitaLash - RevitaLash Advanced Eyelash Conditioner Growth Serum, 3.5mL!
Erica W.
Rochester, NY
RevitaLash - RevitaLash Advanced Eyelash Conditioner Growth Serum, 3.5mL uploaded by Erica W.
I love RevitaLash! I was skeptical about the product, but after a few weeks I could definitely tell that my eyelashes were getting longer. With mascara they look even longer. People frequently ask if I have fake lashes on. It’s a little bit pricey, but worth every dollar!
Mandy S.
Minnetonka, MN
RevitaLash - RevitaLash Advanced Eyelash Conditioner Growth Serum, 3.5mL uploaded by Mandy S.
I was very skeptical at first but after about a months worth of use I had family members asking what I was doing different with my lashes. You know it’s good when other people notice and comment. Now I get asked all the time if they are false lashes. Absolutely hooked.
Ana S.
Detroit, MI
RevitaLash - RevitaLash Advanced Eyelash Conditioner Growth Serum, 3.5mL uploaded by Ana S.
I wanted to love this so badly. It is so easy to apply. It DOES help your lashes grow. It’s fails to add volume and makes your lashes so disorderly. They get tangled at times. It’s weird. I am going back to my original serum (which is more expensive) because of this.
Madalina V.
I love the eyelash serum. No matter what size you buy you will see a difference. When I first started using the product ( 5y ago) I saw a difference in the first 2 weeks, just make sure you are consistant. A bit pricey but it def worth the money. I cannot stop using this product.
Mouse H.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
When I first saw the price of this product I almost choked. I thought it was absolutely ridiculous to pay that much for a little tube of eyelash serum. But after hearing SO DAMN MUCH about how amazing it is, I broke down and gave it a chance. Let me tell you, it is well worth the hype. This stuff is straight up magic. I've tried other eyelash serums, conditioners, oils, etc. and nothing really produced a noticeable difference. Until now. I used it every night for a month and then switched to every other night after that, and my eyelashes have literally never looked better. They are significantly longer and have a beautiful, healthy gloss to them. After the tube ran out, I went without using it for about eight months (Covid lockdown had me looking rough!), and my lashes quickly went back to their usual short, unimpressive natural state. I finally came back to my senses, got another tube and now my beautiful, lush lashes are back! Bottom line: If you want gorgeous, natural lashes that easily look like expensive extensions (but without the cost, hassle and upkeep), this is everything you need, and it's absolutely worth every penny!
Andrea Y.
Austin
Not bad! I haven’t used it enough to see any progress though. Quite expensive but it does slightly irritate my eyes.
Cam B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Easy to use and did not irritate my eyes, and it did give good results but not as good as Latisse.
Audrey M.
Freehold
The growth is incredible! My lashes got thicker and longer in about 2 months! Now it actually looks like I have lashes without mascara on lol
Olivia P.
Wilmington, DE
Purchased at: Nordstrom
The only word I can use to describe this product? OBSESSION. My friend recommended I pick this up as she’d been using it for about 3 mos and her growth was wild! Her lashes were long and healthy and after just 5 weeks of daily use I started to see the same! I speak out about this to everyone who will listen because this is TOP TIER!
Esther K.
After watching a lot of reviews ..yes watching not reading...it seemed as if this was one that had fast results...fast meaning at least 4 weeks. I've used this religiously for the past 5 weeks...yes the little one that says to be for a 1 month supply can be used for a bit more. I used this on my upper and lower lashes and omg it works. Being asian ... I had the shortest and straightest lashes ever...probably around 10 on top and 4 spaced out on the botton... so of course I had to have a starting reference point... my lower lash line where I had only 4 lashes is what I would stare at to see if something was happening...and BAM 4 long weeeks later ... I dont have a bare spot on my lower lash line and my top lashes curled so much it looks like I used a lash curler.... and there are tiny little lashes growing!!!! I kept debating whether to get this or Neulash but this one works so no point in trying the other one. I did accidentally stab my eyeball with the wand but I can still see so that is good! Right now the cheapest is to get right off the revitalash website ...u can get a free liner and for first time subscribers u get 15% off the 6 mo supply... so $138... neiman marcus is $150 and new email subscribers get 15% off code but still... the revitalash website u get free liner so definitely more bang for the buck! My new vial came today so let me scrape what's left from my old one and use on my brows lol