Revitalash RevitaBrow Eyebrow Conditioner uploaded by Victoria N.Revitalash RevitaBrow Eyebrow Conditioner uploaded by Jamie-May K.

BY REVITALASH

Revitalash By Revitalash Revitabrow Eyebrow Conditioner -3.0Ml/0.101Oz For Women see more...

• Are there noticeable changes on the eyebrows?1 Answers
  • How good does this product for this have any benefits for your eyeb...1 Answers
  • How great is this product? And does it increase or grow my eyebrows?3 Answers
Blair T.
Blair T.
SAN JACINTO, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I went to get my eyebrows done and I told the lady not to go thin and what does she do? She goes thin. My friend told me about this product and how if I use it everyday my eyebrows will grow back and look 10x better. I was scared but I went for it because my eyebrows looked horrible. My eyebrows are finally back where they were & look great.
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
A fantastic way to get fuller looking brows! I was needing to grow mine out and hoping to wear less brow makeup and this does the trick! Apply every other day and within two months you'll realize you need an eyebrow wax stat! Helpful hint: let dry before putting anything els on or sleeping!!! Wherever this product goes hair will grow!
Jess L.
Jess L.
Indianapolis , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
It actually works!! You have to use this every single day and if you don't use it you don't see progress. My eyebrows slowly looked better after using this and I feel like all my missing hair patches are filled
Lien L.
Lien L.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Actually does what it says and then some! My brows are darker, thicker, softer, and look healthier! You have to stick with it and do it everyday otherwise you won't see a difference.
Savanna W.
Savanna W.
Elyria, OH
Awesome product! Keeps brows in place all day yet doesn't make them hard. I love this product and would buy it again. Worth the price!
Amber L.
Amber L.
I love this product, it makes my brows super soft and it keeps my eyebrows in shape.
Victoria N.
Victoria N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow! This is one product that has given me amazing results! I have been using Revitabrow for 60 days now and my eyebrows have transformed. They are fuller and hairs have begun growing in the sparse spots. This is a bit of an investment but much more cost efficient than the tattoos or implants. I love this product and will continue to use. (I purchased this product myself) @Influenster #contest #influensterawards #influensterawards #contest @Influenster
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this product. I apply it to my eyebrows every night. It really helps grow out your eyebrows when you over pluck or if there is a spot where your hairs just won't grow out. It's like eyebrow magic. LoL. I would definitely buy it again. I highly recommend it.
member-d9450c8b4
member-d9450c8b4
Raleigh
This product is AMAZING!! Saw results immediately! Highly recommend to anyone with light and thin eyebrow hair. I now no longer need to spend time filling in my eyebrows.
Mariolys L.
Mariolys L.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
Este revitalizante es buenisimo para tus cejas porque te las deja bien pulidas y con un buen acabado. muy bueno lo recomiendo
Ash. S.
Ash. S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How great is this product? And does it increase or grow my eyebrows?
Destiny C.
Destiny C.
Does this increase the growth in the brows? I've been looking for something to make my brows thicker, wondering if this works?
Tess F.
Tess F.
St Charles, IL
What are the ingredients in this to make your lashes grow?
Ciara S.
Ciara S.
Beaufort, SC
What are results of using this product?
Kia W.
Kia W.
Pearland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are there noticeable changes on the eyebrows?