RevitaLash Mascara Espresso

by RevitaLash

Mascara by RevitaLash maximizes lashes like never before. With a high performance, clump free formula and custom brush deliver soft luscious lashes that look full and thick, while separated and defined. Net Weight: 7.39 ml/0.25 oz. Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Polybutene, Polyvinylpyrrolidine, Cetyl Palmitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Stearic Acid, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Steareth-20, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Steareth-2, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Biotin, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Camelia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carbon Black (CI 77266).

I have been looking for a product that makes my eyelashes grow. Does this one work or is it the type of product that as soon as you stop using it all your eyelashes fall out? Please help me out! In need to long luscious lashes asap:)
I have very straight, hard to curl lashes. Does it hold a curl?
How much does this mascara cost?
Start your review of RevitaLash Mascara Espresso!
Product Highlights
This product is very good and it will work for you guys it has volume to my eyebrows which I love.in reviews
Eve C.
Pahokee, FL
If you don't got this , you need to get it now , I'm telling youu it is lit as ever , omg , it is like the best thing ever , i am soooo in love with it and i bet 9 out of 10 you would love it more then me😐!!
alexis N.
Mount Sterling, KY
I didn't really care much for this. It left my lashes clumped all to one side and it dried way to fast and was hard to take off
Vann E.
Not too flakey, and lasts all day long. Its also a great price point for the product.
member-d2f143c8c
Ai meu deuss e muito bom eu recomendo a todos usaren e otimo pra quem adora rimel e otmo
Maria S.
This product does exactly what it's supposed to. I had ruined my lashes in the past from extensions and using this has brought my lashes back to life. Thank God for this product.
yarelidejesus D.
Acapulco,guerrero
Good product fulfills its function and the things promised hope to buy the product
Melissa Q.
Doral, FL
Good mascara, it doesn't clump, however it doesn't give me the volume i wish it do, i like long voluminous lashes and i don't get that with this, but it is a good product if you want separate pretty lashes
Claudia T.
Merced , CA
Definitely love this it does not clump my lashes use this everyday doesn't make my lashes fall out packaging is nice gets the job done last all day long
Katie F.
Evanston, IL
Love this when I'm going for a natural makeup look. No clumping. Makes my lashes look so long!
Lupitaa G.
Napa, CA
This mascara is really good. No clumps and is light weight. Once it's applied it leaves a good look
Ask a question to the Influenster community...