BY REVITALASH

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Enhance the look of luxurious eyelashes for dramatic, natural beauty. This finely-calibrated breakthrough cosmetic formula addresses the visual signs of eyelash aging and stress - dry, brittle, lifeless lashes. A proprietary blend of scientifically-advanced technology and natural botanicals join in concert to protect against breakage and brittleness and improve flexibility, moisture, and shine for more dramatic-looking eyelashes. Daily use provides immediate conditioning benefits; leading to healthier-looking, more luxurious lashes see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Lauren L.
Wexford, PA
This is one of the best lash serums I have ever used, except for Roden and fields lash boost. My eye lashes have double in length, no.joke!! I seen one of my favorite youtubers eye lashes and she said she used this serum, so I decided to.order it. And I will continue to order this. I'm in love!! It looks like I'm.wearing falsies when I put mascara on!! Its insane!!! I highly, highly, highly recomend!!! Best product ever!!
Kellie H.
Downingtown, PA
Does this darken your eye color like Latisse?