Revitalash Avancé 2 Ml

Original, one-of-a-kind, Ophthalmologist developed lash conditioner that enhances the look of lashes and protects against breakage, while improving health, flexibility and strength, for lashes that thrive, naturally.

This award-winning serum is a proprietary blend featuring a scientifically-advanced technology. Peptides, lipids, biotin, and green tea extract, rich in Panthenol, condition and strengthen lashes while defending from environmental damage, as well as damage caused by lash styling products that can cause breakage and brittleness.

How To Apply:
Step 1 Remove makeup and residue. Keep in mind, oil-based makeup removers and cleansers can leave behind a film which may create a barrier between your lashes and the lash conditioner. It’s important to wash off any residue.
Step 2 Apply a thin line of RevitaLash® Advanced Eyelash Conditioner directly to your eyelashes, above the lash line. It is not necessary to apply more frequently than once per day. Let dry completely before applying additional beauty products.
Apply daily for best results.

Whats people’s opinions on this product? I really want to try it but the price point is so high! I already have long lashes but they don’t curl... actually wondering if I would benefit from this!
Does tgis profuct really work? I have lash extendions and want to take a break from them but my natural lashes are so short !
[product:revitalash-advanced-eyelash-conditioner] - anyone tried this and did they see real eyelash growth and/or volume?
Start your review of Revitalash Avancé 2 Ml!
How would you rate this product?
Kelly F.
Revitalash Avancé 2 Ml uploaded by Kelly F.
Revitalash Avancé 2 Ml uploaded by Kelly F.
Received a sample of this lash conditioner. It's going to take a while to actually tell a difference. But it's non irritating, a little goes a long way. Trusted name and physician developed. Look forward to this. RevitaLash Advanced Eyelash Conditioner
Lauren L.
Revitalash Avancé 2 Ml uploaded by Lauren L.
LOVE LOVE LOVE. Not only does this make my lashes longer is also thickens and strengthens my lashes. It helped so much with my postpartum lashes. Another great perk is it’s not a drug! I’m on my 4th tube.
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
3,719 reviews
Revitalash Avancé 2 Ml uploaded by Adriane N.
I was blessed to have the opportunity to test a product for this company that is coming out in October 2020- received a brand gift card and used for a few of the brand's top products, including Revitalash- a conditioner serum that is used to help strengthen and GROW longer and thicker lashes. I am super thrilled to have a 2 month supply and be able to allow my eyelashes to heal, grow, and hopefully will be WAY longer than they are now @ the start of my journey!! *I will post up follow up photos* *began beginning of Feb 2020* 😃
Madison C.
kennesaw
Revitalash Avancé 2 Ml uploaded by Madison C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I had eyelash extensions for over a year. After I took them out (top picture) I was devastated. I bought revitalash and the bottom picture is my eyelashes after a month. I’m so happy I found this product it works great!
Jessica K.
Georgetown
Revitalash Avancé 2 Ml uploaded by Jessica K.
Revitalash Avancé 2 Ml uploaded by Jessica K.
My eyelashes are naturally short and weak. This product really helped them to grow longer. It takes a couple of weeks to start to notice a difference as the lashes go through growth cycles. I notice the biggest difference in the lashes on the outer corners whenever I apply mascara because they are longer! Apply only a small amount at bedtime, otherwise it can burn a little if it gets in your eyes, but nothing major and no eye redness. The first photo is of my natural lashes AFTER a lash lift + mascara. The second photo are my natural lashes after a couple months of RevitaLash Advanced + mascara.
Marlene S.
Groveton , NH
Revitalash Avancé 2 Ml uploaded by Marlene S.
I started using this product daily starting one week before my first chemotherapy treatments began. I NEVER lost my eyelashes!!! My Oncologist was amazed and had never seen that happen before. Amazing product for cancer patients.
Charlotte B.
Santa Barbara, CA
Revitalash Avancé 2 Ml uploaded by Charlotte B.
I have been using this product on and off for years and it really works. Sometimes I have to take a break because my lashes start hitting my glasses! Whenever I’ve been using it consistently I get asked if I have lash extensions.
Brooke K.
Fort Myers, FL
I recommend this to anyone and everyone. I can’t explain how many compliments I have gotten on my lashes. In 1.5 months they’ve almost tripled in length and they’re a bit darker and thicker. I use a little bit of mascara and look like I have falsies on. This is the BEST product I have ever purchased. I even used to use latisse but this is so much better!!!
Gillian M.
Spokane, WA
It really does work. It takes a bit of time so the results are subtle at first, but I really noticed when I was pregnant and I stopped using it. Suddenly my lashes were much shorter and not nearly as full. Started using it again after baby was born and slowly but surely the length came back.
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
This product works well for me.I am on my second bottle.It grows my natural lashes and makes them noticeable longer and thicker.I have hazel eyes and longer luscious lashes enhance the color.I will be purchasing another bottle after I run out.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nicola M.
Derby
il y a un an
Revitalash Avancé 2 Ml - anyone tried this and did they see real eyelash growth and/or volume?
Nicola M. il y a un an
Thank you! That’s good to hear, I don’t mind paying if it really works. I think I’ll give it a go :)
Jeanelle Y.
Mercer Island, WA
il y a un an
Revitalash Avancé 2 Ml ? RevitaLash Revitalash Avancé 2 Ml Has anyone seen good results with this?
Michelle B. il y a un an
I truly have. I have thin blonde lashes and this made them grow in much thicker, they are still blonde but they feel almost coarse at the lash line. Hard to explain but that’s when you can tell it is working!! This is right when I woke up without any make up. I do have tattooed eyeliner buy you can see the length and thickness of my eyelashes and maybe they are a bit darker than before, but this stuff works! I’m on my 2nd purchase! You will see a difference in about 5 to 6 weeks