BY REVITALASH

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

In Revitalash we follow our passion for beauty products by discovering them and brining the best in the market. We make your search for the right products easy and make it a fun and exciting experience. Everyone loves to express their inner self and we give the perfect means to make them come out stronger and beautiful. A stronger you is more confident and happier and we believe in you. Features Now beautifully shaped eyebrows are easier to achieve than ever before with the help of RevitaBrow! Utilizing the power of peptides and botanicals for strengthening conditioning and nourishing and advanced technology RevitaBrow helps revitalize eyebrows so they look thicker and fuller A simple swipe of the RevitaBrow applicator can help you achieve a more polished look by causing your eyebrows to appear healthier When applied daily on a clean brow you should start to see fuller thicker looking brows within weeks! Specifications Capacity: 3 ml Dimension: 4.8 H x 0.5 W x 0.5 L Weight: 0.19 lbs see more...

Review (1)
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
My brows are really thin and I would love to have bolder brows. I got this product and the first time I used it, I felt a tingling feeling on my brows and that tells me the product is working. I've been using it for about two weeks and my brows are tamed and growing. I really love this product and would recommend it to everyone who wants to just tame your out of control brows or if you would like to try to grow your brow. I know I will be buying again.
Courtney L.
Huonville, Tasmania
What is the difference between this and the normal conditioner?