Revision Skincare Teamine Eye Complex, 0.5 Ounce uploaded by Dana C.Revision Skincare Teamine Eye Complex, 0.5 Ounce uploaded by Dana C.

BY REVISION

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Since there is no single cause of dark circles, Teamine Eye Complex was formulated to effectively address the appearance of dark circles in multiple ways. see more...

Review (1)
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
This has changed my life. I recently started paying attention to my skin and make up back in the school my dad would always make comments that I look so tired all the time no matter how much sleep I got this is changed all of that my under eye bags are gone and the skin around my eyes is finally the same color as the skin on the rest of my face. Buy this product.