Revision Skincare Papaya Enzyme Cleanser 6.7Â Ounce uploaded by Dana C.Revision Skincare Papaya Enzyme Cleanser 6.7Â Ounce uploaded by Dana C.

BY REVISION

This refreshing cleanser with Papaya Fruit Extract leaves skin smooth by lifting away impurities. The Papaya Fruit Extract contains Papain, an enzyme that gently exfoliates for naturally vibrant skin. see more...

Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
I like this a lot my aesthetician just recommended it because she thought that my usual cleanser wasn't killing the bacteria. I don't really love the smell to be completely honest but it does a great job cleansing my face and I've noticed that it's helped with my acne
Tonya C.
I've been using Revision Papaya Enzyme Cleanser for 2 mths and this cleanser contain salicylic acid which is known to remove dead surface cells. My skin has improved. It does not really lather but it also does not leave a residue.
Amy C.
This, along with the Clarisonic has completely rid me of acne. I feel like it is both powerful and gentle for my skin at the same time. Highly recommended . Priced well for how long it lasts .