Revision Skincare Intellishade SPF 45 Matte 1.7oz/48G uploaded by Stacy O.Revision Skincare Intellishade SPF 45 Matte 1.7oz/48G uploaded by Morgan B.Revision Skincare Intellishade SPF 45 Matte 1.7oz/48G uploaded by Mallory W.

BY REVISION

Outsmart the signs of aging with this award-winning tinted moisturizer that gives skin a touch of sheer, healthy color. Formulated with a blend of three peptides and broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection, it’s the smart way to care for your skin. see more...

• I had a facial and the lady gave me this go try and I lov...3 Answers
Hannah S.
Round Rock, TX
My dermatologist recommended this to me as a moisturizer since the SPF is so high and it has a tint to it. So far it's been ok, but I feel like even though it's matte, it leaves me kind of greasy in the side areas of the nose. Also, unfortunately for me, the lightest color is still too dark for me :(. It does cover a little more than other tinted moisturizers I've used, which is AWESOME. I have rosacea and I can put it on and feel pretty comfortable with how much is covers. I highly recommend it, however I would recommend seeing if they have samples before you buy it, just to make sure it matches. If you are any paler than I am, you might need to stay clear.
Jordyn H.
Orlando, FL
I LOVE THIS. I use it as my face sunscreen and as a light foundation. It smells and feels amazing on my skin. I have acne prone skin and this doesn’t clog my pores. It gives me even coverage by adapting to my skin tone and protection from the sun.
Taylor S.
Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my all time favorite tinted moisturizer!!! Coverage is good and doesn’t leave my skin feeling oily! It’s expensive but so worth the price!! Highly recommend this product
Jenni G.
Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is awesome! I usually don't like tinted moisturizers but I have been looking for something that covers decently without feeling heavy! And sunscreen is a must to prevent the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and to keep your skin healthy!
alyssa l.
Yuma, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this every day on my oily skin. It makes my skin look flawless, keeps oil at bay, & moisturizers & protects. I use this with concealer & powder and skin looks perfect. It is quite pricey but you only need a pea size amount & it's one of the few products that don't break me out.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
On the days I want a more Matte finish I love to pop a little bit of this on! Because it's my spf, moisturizer, antiager AND makeup all in one, I can just pop this on and then I'm done with my face/base! Love it!
Kristyn S.
Marietta, GA
I had a facial and the lady gave me this go try and I loved it! Is there anywhere to purchase this besides the dermatologist office?