BY REVISION

Outsmart the signs of aging with this award-winning tinted moisturizer that gives skin a touch of sheer, healthy color. Formulated with a blend of three peptides and broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection, it's the smart way to care for your skin. see more...

• How sheer is the coverage? I like the natural, no make up look, b...2 Answers
  • I work at a dermatologist and this is our number one product. It ...1 Answers
shantel l.
new bedford, MA
I absolutely love this product if your looking for an oil free suncreen tinted moisturizer this is it! This forumla is lightweight non-comogenic which means it doesnt clog pores and is the best out these compared to drug store brands. I would but this product over any other product out there. You will not be disappointed!

Katie P.
Louisville, KY
I received a deluxe sample of this product and liked it. It’s a little thicker than some of the other tinted spfs I have used before. It’s nice because it covers blemishes and redness. Would highly recommend
Vangie G.
Del Valle , TX
I use this product for a few different reasons. It’s spf 45 anti aging tinted moisturizer. It’s great for all skin tones. You could wear it alone or under primer and foundation. I highly highly recommend this product!
Taryn D.
East haven , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The only sunscreen I can use on my sensitive skin. It's full proof, you can just slap it on for a quick way to even out your skin, or use it underneath makeup as a primer. It has high effective spf, as well as anti aging ingredients. I go to the matte one in the summer, and the original in the winter. It has technology to match and skin tone. I'm an esthetician and had training on the brand and watched a very light skin tone, and a dark skin tone use the same product with amazing results. Highly recommend.
Amy C.
Facial sunscreen of choice. Thicken texture but feels thin on your face. Just the right amount of color added. SPF 45 is great to prevent preparers aging from daily sun exposure. Only complaint is that it's priced on the high end..but it is a high end product.
Sky M.
Cullman
My all time favorite tinted moisturizer! This is my best friend during the summer...it’s usually all I️ wear! It has a spf and is light weight. It is highly important to keep your skin protected from the suns rays and keep it moisturized. Overall, I️ L O V E this product and I️ highly recommend it!
Nicole K.
Lake Quivira, KS
This is one of my all time favorite sunscreens. Because it's not just a sunscreen. Yes it's sod 45 which is AWESOME but is also helps hydrate the skin, prevent aging with peptides and has color-matching tint for the perfect amount of coverage for summer! 5 out of 5! Comes in matte too!
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I first tried this when I got a hydrafacial about a month ago. I am OBSESSED with this product! Moisturizer, antiager, SPF *and* makeup all in one!! What's not to love?

Looks great on its own or underneath makeup. Lightweight without feeling sticky or weird.
Elizabeth A.
Milwaukee
I can't say enough good things about this product! Zinc, titanium - the essentials in good sunscreen all with a high SPF 45! The shade is moisturizing and blends perfectly. Just a dab of concealer abs I'm out the door!
Tiffany S.
San Diego, CA
My best spring product discovery has been finding this anti-aging tinted moisturizer with SPF 45. I purchased the 1.7 ounce tube after receiving a sample from my cosmetic surgeon. They tell me it is their number one best selling product and I can see why. the color works perfectly with my skin, which is hard because I have freckles and finding tinted moisturizer that blends well is a challenge. I love how smooth and weightless it feels. it is pricey. But it's one of my little indulgences and one tube lasts me about 3 months.
Allison H.
How sheer is the coverage? I like the natural, no make up look, but I do have facial redness that I need to cover. Does this have buildable coverage?
Sarah A.
Haledon, Nj
I work at a dermatologist and this is our number one product. It really is great especially for those that don't wear too much makeup.