Skin CareFacial SkincareRevision
Skincare Intellishade Original SPF 45 - 17 oz - New in Box

Revision Skincare Intellishade Original SPF 45 - 1.7 oz - New in Box

Revision Skincare Intellishade Original SPF 45 - 1.7 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revision Skincare Intellishade Original SPF 45 - 1.7 oz - New in Box!
Kristen D.
Charlotte, NC
This is my favorite SPF that I’ve ever used. The protection against sun damage is amazing. My face has not burned once in the two years that I’ve been using Revision Intellishade, even when my skin protected by other sunscreens has burned. The tint matches my skin tone in every season (somehow?) and always goes on smooth. Very lightweight. Easy to build makeup on top if you desire a heavier coverage.
Victoria R.
Virginia Bch, VA
Love this SPF honestly one of the very best leaves skin looking dewy and replace foundation.
Nancy C.
Oceanside
Very nice anti-aging sunscreen. Lightweight and moisturizing and good sun protection! Also lightened some of my hyperpigmentation around my eyes.
Olivera D.
I love this moisturizer - foundation but it was hard to spread evenly. For that reason I was first using different moisturizer Before applying Intellshade with spf 45.
Debby K.
Fort Mill, SC
This is a tinted SPF. I often wear it alone when I do a quick simple makeup look or don’t feel like wearing a lot of makeup. It evens out my skin tone. It is a little pricey but definitely worth it

Looking for your answer?