Revision Skincare Hydrating Serum, 1 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Taryn D.Revision Skincare Hydrating Serum, 1 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Olivia E.Revision Skincare Hydrating Serum, 1 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Dana C.

BY REVISION

This ultra-light, oil-free serum is boosted with the benefits of smart hydration for a smooth, refreshed appearance. see more...

Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Shawnee, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for people who suffer from breakouts, oily skin or combination skin. It is an amazing silky light-weight moisturizer. It soaks in almost immediately and feels amazing. It definitely works and I will repurchase.
Taryn D.
Taryn D.
Stratford , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this serum. I have oily skin and most days this is all I need for moisturizer. It's extremely gentle, and immediately quenches your skin. The packaging is an easy pump, that pretty much gets everything out. I had to bang out the last few uses but I'd rather do that than having something less hygienic. Highly recommend for all skin types!
Kiara T.
Kiara T.
Tarlee
I love this product. My skin is medium to dry and I use it daily! I've tried sooo many type of revitalising and hydrating serums but this is one of my favourite! I recommend checking this product out!
Angela R.
Angela R.
Livonia, MI
Is this for everyone??? Or???