BY REVISION

An intensive mask with a moist after-feel deep cleans the skin, ridding it of impurities and excess sebum. see more...

Jessica H.
Oconomowoc, WI
I’m in my 20’s and have acne prone skin, in the past even minor cystic acne. This mask is amazing. From the cool refreshing smell upon applying to the baby soft feel of your face after (a few days after even!). This product leaves your skin feeling moisturized and smooth. I have even applied it in small amounts, on blemishes and it treats and clears these spots. I like that when on my face, this mask doesn’t dry on my face as some masks do. Highly recommend!
Paige L.
Rapid City
I work in dermatology as a receptionist, and masks are a very big part of my skin care routine. When I saw that my derm office had a face mask I had to try it. It goes on so smooth and as it dries it doesn't feel tight or heavy, nor does it crack. It honestly just feels like a second skin. With warm water it comes off very easy so my face doesn't become red. This is a product that I buy every time I run out of it. It is a little pricey but definitely worth it.
Taylor S.
Hot Springs, AR
This stuff is great!! Leaves skin feeling smooth, clean and tight!! It does not smell very good at all but it works! I use this a few times a month and have been pleased with how my skin feels after each use.
C S.
The best black mask out there! It's a little pricey but you get what you pay for! Everyone should try it.