Revision Hydrating Serum, 1 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Dana C.Revision Hydrating Serum, 1 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Taryn D.Revision Hydrating Serum, 1 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Olivia E.

BY REVISION

This is 100% oil-free serum contains an ultra-light texture that instantly absorbs into the skin. Moisturizes and alleviates tightness without leaving an oily residue on the skin. Ideal for oily and sensitive skin. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Shawnee , KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for people who suffer from breakouts, oily skin or combination skin. It is an amazing silky light-weight moisturizer. It soaks in almost immediately and feels amazing. It definitely works and I will repurchase.
Taryn D.
Taryn D.
Marlton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this serum. I have oily skin and most days this is all I need for moisturizer. It's extremely gentle, and immediately quenches your skin. The packaging is an easy pump, that pretty much gets everything out. I had to bang out the last few uses but I'd rather do that than having something less hygienic. Highly recommend for all skin types!
Kiara T.
Kiara T.
Tarlee
I love this product. My skin is medium to dry and I use it daily! I've tried sooo many type of revitalising and hydrating serums but this is one of my favourite! I recommend checking this product out!
Angela R.
Angela R.
Livonia, MI
Is this for everyone??? Or???