Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.03

reviews
q&a
discover
Pop Culture

World Wrestling Entertainment

• I am still a big fan, but so much of it feels like more of a soap opera and less about the wrestling which I miss. in 19 reviews.

• my nephews are obssessed with wwe & john cena . in 17 reviews.

• Letting my brother write this review, he's a fan and I don't watch: Very entertaining, and I has a pretty good story line going. in 17 reviews.

• cm punk in 11 reviews.

• Although nothing will ever beat the attitude era of the late 90s, WWE still does a good job of putting out a great product. in 10 reviews.

• I stopped watching it about 6 years ago but since they introduced WWE Network, I have been watching it again. in 8 reviews.

• I've been watching wwe since I was little and b even tho is changed so much it is still my favorite in 6 reviews.

• daniel bryan in 6 reviews.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

More from World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment WWE: Shawn Michaels - ...
Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 329 Reviews

Used to watch this with my dad. He passed away in '08 so now it's something my mom & I do. We've been to 8 live events & it's amazing every time. I have met some amazing wrestlers, & I hardly ever miss an episode of Monday Night Raw (on USA @ 8 pm EST) & Thursday Night Smackdown (on SyFy @ 8 p EST). Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena. Yeah it's pretty awesome!

I used to love watching this as a kid. I remember crying like a baby when Rick Flare retired. However, now the acting is terrible and it is just plain cheesy. John Cena used to be my man and now he has become quite annoying. Maybe it's just me. This show is still entertaining to a point, however, it is not nearly as entertaining as it used to be.

I've been watching wrestling since I was little. It's been a big part of my life and still is to this day. I'm a huge wrestling nerd and wouldn't have it any other way!

I used to love it back in the late 90's and early 00's when I was a child. It was so entertaining and believable. Now, not so much. However, I like what the company stands for and how they continue to stand up for causes.

I remember wrestling back in the 90s! I didn't really get the point then and I still don't get it. haha but to each their own.

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 25 Questions & Answers

Q

Is it just me or has this show become so cheesy and now has awful acting?

Q

Why change the characters?

A

best for business

Q

Do you think targeting kids as the primary audience was a good thing or a terrible thing?

A

I believe it affects the performances. Trying to keep it PG 13 can be difficult. For example, the Divas don't fight as well as the TNA Knockouts. These girls also fight the way the guys do. The Divas come across as just being eye candy.