Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.04

reviews
q&a
discover
Pop Culture

World Wrestling Entertainment

• I am still a big fan, but so much of it feels like more of a soap opera and less about the wrestling which I miss. in 19 reviews.

• my nephews are obssessed with wwe & john cena . in 17 reviews.

• Letting my brother write this review, he's a fan and I don't watch: Very entertaining, and I has a pretty good story line going. in 17 reviews.

• cm punk in 11 reviews.

• Although nothing will ever beat the attitude era of the late 90s, WWE still does a good job of putting out a great product. in 10 reviews.

• I stopped watching it about 6 years ago but since they introduced WWE Network, I have been watching it again. in 8 reviews.

• I've been watching wwe since I was little and b even tho is changed so much it is still my favorite in 6 reviews.

• daniel bryan in 6 reviews.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

More from World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment WWE: Shawn Michaels - ...
Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 313 Reviews

I love WWE especially when I have the chance to see them live. sometimes the storyline seems repetitive & predictable, but at times they throw you a curve and you are left in shock

This show is still on? Omg I used to watch it when I was a kid. It's amazing that this can last for decades!

Ah yes the days when I used to actually watch this. It is almost funny to me now. Looks so fake, how can you not just laugh?!

One of my guilty pleasures... It's like a soap opera with fighting. Shhh... don't tell anyone I watch it! LOL

I used to love wrestling thanks to my brother. However, after the Chris Benoit situation I quickly became uninterested. The situation was very tragic though. I really never knew they were basically actors and everything was per-rehearsed. It took the realism out of it and because I knew it was all an act, I just couldn't enjoy it. If I want to see actors I'll stick to movies and TV.

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 24 Questions & Answers

Q

Why change the characters?

best for business

Q

Do you think targeting kids as the primary audience was a good thing or a terrible thing?

A

I believe it affects the performances. Trying to keep it PG 13 can be difficult. For example, the Divas don't fight as well as the TNA Knockouts. These girls also fight the way the guys do. The Divas come across as just being eye candy.

Cena or Batista ? 💪👌