Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.03

reviews
q&a
discover
Pop Culture

World Wrestling Entertainment

• I am still a big fan, but so much of it feels like more of a soap opera and less about the wrestling which I miss. in 19 reviews.

• my nephews are obssessed with wwe & john cena . in 17 reviews.

• Letting my brother write this review, he's a fan and I don't watch: Very entertaining, and I has a pretty good story line going. in 17 reviews.

• cm punk in 11 reviews.

• Although nothing will ever beat the attitude era of the late 90s, WWE still does a good job of putting out a great product. in 10 reviews.

• I stopped watching it about 6 years ago but since they introduced WWE Network, I have been watching it again. in 8 reviews.

• I've been watching wwe since I was little and b even tho is changed so much it is still my favorite in 6 reviews.

• daniel bryan in 6 reviews.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

More from World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment WWE: Shawn Michaels - ...
Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 318 Reviews

Not a huge WWE fan at all. You can tell how fake it all is these days and it is no fun to watch anymore in my opinion.

i love the WWE , i miss the old wrestlers but the new ones are alright. I love the Divas they have right now!

WWE isn't the same as when it WWF,gone are the times when you had The Rock vs Stone Cold,Shawn Michaels vs Undertaker,nowadays there just worried about people subscribing to their channel.Wrestling isn't the same as it was back then

I have been a HUGE wrestling since I was 6. I still watch it. I was kind of disappointed of the whole CM Punk situation but still a fan of him and the WWE! I just hope this PG era ends soon!! Oh, I love Roman Reigns!

Cant believe John Cena brought back the authority! why John Cena!?!? WWE is great man, the video games are also awesome. The show is so interesting you get all pumped up and its fun to watch.

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 24 Questions & Answers

Q

Why change the characters?

best for business

Q

Do you think targeting kids as the primary audience was a good thing or a terrible thing?

A

I believe it affects the performances. Trying to keep it PG 13 can be difficult. For example, the Divas don't fight as well as the TNA Knockouts. These girls also fight the way the guys do. The Divas come across as just being eye candy.

Cena or Batista ? 💪👌