Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

3.63

reviews
q&a
discover
Jetsetter

Wells Fargo Personal & Business Banking

• Despite being members of Wells Fargo for about 5 years, we were tired of a lack of customer service and high fees. in 75 reviews.

• I got a savings account opened with them when I was probably 5 then Started a checking account when I was 15. in 15 reviews.

• In result they canceled my debit card instead of the credit card and to this day the fraudulent credit account is still on my credit report. in 13 reviews.

• I got a savings account opened with them when I was probably 5 then Started a checking account when I was 15. in 12 reviews.

• They have great customer service and always are trying to find a way to make things easiest for me. in 11 reviews.

• My husband talked me into leaving our credit union to go with Wells Fargo because there is one close by everywhere. in 10 reviews.

• Great deals for younger people, even though I am out of school now I still get the perks of not paying a monthly fee! in 9 reviews.

• Also love the mobile app it has come out with and i can deposit checks into my account and transfer money at any time! in 8 reviews.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

More from Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo
Upload Media

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 418 Reviews

This was a decent bank for me. I changed to chase though because it was more convenient for me as a college student

Wells Fargo used to be a great bank when they had reasonable checking accounts and didn't try to force extra accounts for practically every transaction! No I don't need 3 checking and 5 savings and 10 debit cards, thanks for not listening to my needs!

I love it. I have been banking with them for almost 5 years and I have gad no problems. They have great customer service.

Love Wells Fargo! My husband and I have never had a problem with them since we stated banking with them!

yes I have a Wells Fargo bank accont and let me say I like wells forgo great thing because when you have to get your money back but I don't think I just don't like the overdraft fee that they charge also if you don't have a certain amount of money in your account refer Wells Fargo or any other Bank

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 11 Questions & Answers

Q

I been banking with Wellsl Fargo. For the leat five years tgey are. A pretty good bank

Q

What are the requirements to qualify? Have been wanting to open an account but not so sure?

A

It's easy but try to get a student account. Or if your employer has direct deposit, you can get lower fees.

Q

Do you like this bank compared to others?

A