Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

3.65

reviews
q&a
discover
Jetsetter

Wells Fargo Personal & Business Banking

• Despite being members of Wells Fargo for about 5 years, we were tired of a lack of customer service and high fees. in 75 reviews.

• I got a savings account opened with them when I was probably 5 then Started a checking account when I was 15. in 15 reviews.

• In result they canceled my debit card instead of the credit card and to this day the fraudulent credit account is still on my credit report. in 13 reviews.

• I got a savings account opened with them when I was probably 5 then Started a checking account when I was 15. in 12 reviews.

• They have great customer service and always are trying to find a way to make things easiest for me. in 11 reviews.

• My husband talked me into leaving our credit union to go with Wells Fargo because there is one close by everywhere. in 10 reviews.

• Great deals for younger people, even though I am out of school now I still get the perks of not paying a monthly fee! in 9 reviews.

• Also love the mobile app it has come out with and i can deposit checks into my account and transfer money at any time! in 8 reviews.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

More from Wells Fargo

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 351 Reviews

I have only used Wells Fargo for a couple months now and was pleasently surprised at the number of branch locations. The few times I have called or actually had to go inside the bank, I was always met with great customer service. I do not like the monthly fees though.

Customer service is great and their online tools and mobile app make it easy. Branches and ATMs are pretty convenient and easy to find. My one gripe is the monthly service fees. I used to bank with Wachovia (which was taken over by Wells Fargo) and was surprised with a nice service charge every month since it was bought out. They are also a little too insistent on opening new accounts (savings, credit, etc.).

Always great customer service. Very, very, very convenient! Locations are everywhere. I never have an issue and they have been my bankers since 2010.

My hate for Wells Fargo is very strong. I have been using there small business banking for about a year now. I have to call them at least once a week to figure out some mistake they made, wether it be an incorrect paystub, a bill that randomly was shut off auto-pay, or an unexpected fee. This is not a customer friendly bank.

Customer service is always great! Lots of locations and convenient hours. Easy bill pay and money transfers on the app

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 9 Questions & Answers

Q

Do you like this bank compared to others?

A

I've had a better experience with chase than any other.This one always tried to hit me with hidden fees for some reason til I left.

Q

Did any one know that now if you run out of checks there more then happy to print them out for you when ever you need them .

Q

Does WF have any loyalty customer benefits?

A

If you have a credit card with them, you can earn reward points (if that is what you're referring to).