Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.50

reviews
q&a
discover
Mega Mom

Product description

Soft Stretchable Waist And Side Panels Wrap Your Baby In Softness. Excellent Leakage Protection For Day And Night. Extra Soft Inner Liner With Natural Botanicals, Vitamin E And Aloe. Cottony Soft Outer Cover. Hypoallergenic Fits 12-18 Lbs (5-8 Kg) Made In Usa

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-2 of 2 Reviews

So I ran out of diapers on Christmas Day ! I had to buy diapers for my 4 month daughter but walmart was closed the only store open was Walgrenns thank god . My favorite brand is Pampers I just love pampers and the wipes but at Walgrenns they cost a lot so I saw this brand well beginnings diapers I mean she 2 days wearing them they are comfy and soft also it has the wetness indicator it turns blue when wet . EVEN better it's the jumbo pack and it has 42 diapers it's just like buying pampers .. I really like this brand and my baby didn't got any rash . I do recommend them !

I got these on sale at Walgreens (they are Walgreens generic/eco friendly brand). I find them to be very similar to LUVS diapers, they did not give my baby a rash and she hardly had any problems with leakage. They are no Pampers or Huggies but they get the job done!