Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.47

reviews
q&a
discover
Wellness

UrgentRx® Headache Relief to Go Powders

• Great taste but the aftertaste does kinda get a little blech but thats only a small hiccup on such a great product! in 89 reviews.

• I would recommend them, If you get them once in a while, i totally recommend this (: i buy the one time use packets! in 72 reviews.

• It is very convenient and easy to just stick in your wallet or purse to go and can take anywhere,with or without water. in 66 reviews.

• I received urgentrx headache relief to go powders lemon-lime in my good life vox box complimentary from influenster. in 27 reviews.

• I am one who gets daily headaches, I recieved this in my something blue voxbox, havent stopped since then. in 23 reviews.

• I get headaches all the time and it is so convenient to just reach in my purse and pull out the pouch of relief! in 23 reviews.

• I was so happy to find something that would be easy to carry around and that needed no drink to swallow. in 9 reviews.

• I know there are many people who can just take pills without water but I am not one of them. in 6 reviews.

More phrases

Product description

We’ve put a rover on Mars.  And yet to treat most daily discomforts we still need water?  That’s plain silly. Pain happens away from your medicine cabinet, so whenever and wherever a symptom strikes, UrgentRx® Fast Powders™ deliver the right-now relief to put you back in control.   And who doesn’t want to be in control? Fast dissolving powders. No liquid required. Flavored. Fits in purse or wallet. Headache: If you have a blinding headache, the last thing you should have to do is look around for water. UrgentRx Headache Relief to Go™ is a lemon-limony one-two punch of 325mg aspirin and 30mg of caffeine.  We tossed in caffeine because it’s a kick in the pants for aspirin.  And for headache sufferers, speed rules. With UrgentRx® Fast Powders™ have no fear of a stress headache on the job.  A dodgy lunch off the food truck.  Payback for one too many jalapeno poppers.  That “Holy crap, what was that?” lower back tweak.  Going mano-a-mano with the yard in allergy season.  No Water.  No Waiting.  Just Right Now Relief.™.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Ranking

#5

out of 8200 products
in over the counter, pharmacy

Upload Media

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 309 Reviews

Convenient but the taste is uck. Have to drink something after. Works ok. Only tried once. But I like idea of being able to take along.

With as often as I get headaches, and as quickly as they turn into migraines, this is VERY convenient. I normally carry around a bottle of Ibuprofen in my car, in my purse, and at my desk at work. As you can imagine, that gets very clunky and people tend to think I'm a pill-popper. This is "pour it into your mouth and go" stuff. It works reasonably well for a basic headache, and works VERY quickly (compared to other pain killers). Unsurprisingly, it doesn't touch migraines at all.

Very impressive. Works EXTREMELY well highly recommend this!! This is very affordable. And we'll worth the money. I always make sure that I not only have some at home, but that I carry this in my purse as well.

I LOVE the UrgentRX to go powders! they are so nice to keep in the car for when your traveling and don't have time to stop to get water to swallow a pill these you just pour on your tongue and there you have it! They work like charms and have a decent taste rather than yucky medicine. I loaded up one all of the different ones to put in my car, and in the first aid kits and just anywhere you could imagine needing them!

I didn't believe this product was going to work. I am a mom of two and migraines are a frequent thing in my life.. I needed something to kick em fast and this really did that for me.. It was all together fast and tasty.