Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.09

reviews
q&a
discover
Tastebud

Tombstone Pizza

• Tombstone Pizza - while not the best frozen pizza available on the market - is excellent for the price point. in 45 reviews.

• i love frozen pizzas and remember a commercial about this from my childhood.. still one of my favorite frozen pizzas in 19 reviews.

• Tombstone Pizza - while not the best frozen pizza available on the market - is excellent for the price point. in 18 reviews.

• I prefer thick crust so they aren't my favorite, but if you are a thin crust fan these would be great for you. in 12 reviews.

• they also taste pretty good I like the fact that you can taste the sauce in 11 reviews.

• This pizza is a good alternative for quick meal in hurry but making you own homemade pizza is better. in 8 reviews.

• This pizza goes on sale quite often at my grocery store and I pick it up and you can make a decent pizza with it. in 8 reviews.

• I think it has great flavor and the right amount of cheese and other toppings. in 6 reviews.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 672 Reviews

The price point is great for the family on a budget. But the taste and quality of meats and cheese has gone down hill in recent years. I'd personally spend the extra $2 for the taste of Digiorno or Freshetta.

This is by far the best pizza! It's the one my family always asks for when grocery shopping. Great price and tastes amazing!

Have to say this is my favorite frozen pizza. We have 3 pizza lovers on our house and of all the different kinds we have purchased tombstone is def a must have in our house!

These were on sale at Shop N Save this week! We've been buying the brand for years. Not bad for the price!

This pizza is pretty good for the price. So if you have a small budget this will be just fine, but there are definitely better frozen pizzas out there that cost a few dollars more.

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 21 Questions & Answers

Q

I always see these advertised with meal deals at our local grocery stores, I've never had one though. How do they compare to digiorno pizzas?

A

Depends on how much crust you like. Tombstone has a thin, crispy crust and Digiorno has way too much crust for my liking.

Q

how many slices do ppl tend to eat in one sitting?

I usually have 3 or 4

Q

Does anyone ever see the STUFFED CRUST options anymore? We used to get those all the time and they were the BEST but I haven't seen one in years!?

A

I never seen them but I don't like stuff crust anyways.