Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.10

reviews
q&a
discover
Tastebud

Tombstone Pizza

• taste great and is kids fav thing to eat, easy to open, great for dinner at home , or just eatting because its great in 123 reviews.

• Tombstone Pizza - while not the best frozen pizza available on the market - is excellent for the price point. in 45 reviews.

• i love frozen pizzas and remember a commercial about this from my childhood.. still one of my favorite frozen pizzas in 19 reviews.

• Tombstone Pizza - while not the best frozen pizza available on the market - is excellent for the price point. in 18 reviews.

• I prefer thick crust so they aren't my favorite, but if you are a thin crust fan these would be great for you. in 12 reviews.

• they also taste pretty good I like the fact that you can taste the sauce in 11 reviews.

• This pizza is a good alternative for quick meal in hurry but making you own homemade pizza is better. in 8 reviews.

• This pizza goes on sale quite often at my grocery store and I pick it up and you can make a decent pizza with it. in 8 reviews.

More phrases

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 612 Reviews

I think Tombstone pizza is a pretty great pizza. It tastes great and the sauce is so great too.

Great for a busy werknight. Kids gobble it up and I don't feel guilty feeding the m this for finner.

I used to get this pizza all the time when i was younger but I haven't found it in stores in awhile. It is probably one of the better bake your own pizzas!

This isn't my favorite frozen pizza but it is my husbands. It's so thin for me I feel like I could eat the whole thing which isn't good- lol

I'm gonna be honest. I had this with a roommate of mine from college and neither one of us could stand it. Its a bit flavorless and doesn't taste fresh like other brands.

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 21 Questions & Answers

Q

I always see these advertised with meal deals at our local grocery stores, I've never had one though. How do they compare to digiorno pizzas?

A

I personally like it more than digiorno!

Q

how many slices do ppl tend to eat in one sitting?

I can put 3 down. 😊🍕

Q

Does anyone ever see the STUFFED CRUST options anymore? We used to get those all the time and they were the BEST but I haven't seen one in years!?

A

I can find it in brookshires sometimes