Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.40

reviews
q&a
discover
Happy Hour

Three Olives Loopy Vodka

• Yes, but don't let those Loopy fruit loop scents fool you into thinking that this is anything but a serious drink!! in 129 reviews.

• One of my all time favorite shots is RumChata mixed with Loopy, it tastes exactly like Fruit Loops in milk. in 8 reviews.

• When this vodka flavor first came out it was all the rage, I don't mind it with cranberry juice but I don't usually drink this. in 8 reviews.

• It is very sweet and I have read reviews that it leaves a "sugar pit" feeling in your stomach when consumed in excess. in 8 reviews.

• It's better in shot form but if you're going to mix it it is good with sprite or soda water with a splash of lime juice. in 7 reviews.

• If you love fruit loops cereal this is awesome! in 6 reviews.

• I used it to make jello shots with, and go so many compliments. in 6 reviews.

• If you mix loopy with a little bit of cream and orange juice and drink it as a shot chilled, it tastes just like the milk at the end of a bowl of fruit loops! in 5 reviews.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

More from Three Olives

Three Olives Cake Vodka
Upload Media

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 291 Reviews

This is my favorite Vodka. Hands down. I've never been a huge Vodka fan until I tried the Three Olives brand. I always mix loopy with sprite. Also with Rumchata. I especially like this Vodka because I NEVER wake up sick in the morning and if you drink a little too much, its always a happy drunk for me.

I wasn't crazy about the loopy vodka when I first tried it. The man at the liquor store suggested that I try the loopy with rumchata which I did, and it did taste like fruit loops and milk but heavily like lemon lime more than other flavors. I have found loopy to be the tastiest when paired with lemon lime soda or white grape juice!

Totally didn't understand why this was a thing until I tried it. It's pretty awesome mixed with Rumchatta - tastes just like cereal milk!

Love this drink. Fruit loop shots are always a hit at our parties! Tastes exactly like the cereal.

This is fantastic!! I am not a vodka drinker but I am obsessed with this drink. It really tastes like fruit loops!