Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.82

reviews
q&a
discover
Tastebud

Sweet Leaf Mint & Honey Green Tea Tea

• Definitely a little sweet but so good and refreshing. in 4 reviews.

• Drinking this green tea and mint tea is such a relaxing and refreshing experience. in 4 reviews.

• This brand, and specially this flavor is becoming my go to drink for a quick tasty refresh. in 3 reviews.

• Drinking this green tea and mint tea is such a relaxing and refreshing experience. in 3 reviews.

More phrases

Product description

Sweet Leaf Mint & Honey Green Tea: Homemade goodness in a bottle USDA organic Kosher Premium green tea leaves Infused with spearmint and real honey Family size 64 oz. bottles 8 pack

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 17 Reviews

I love all sweet leaf products, I think they taste great & I love the cute bottles. Not to sweet, and the mint tastes great in this drink!

This is one of the tastiest pre bottled teas, in my opinion! The smoothness of the mint is impeccable, and makes my breath feel fresh. Drinking this green tea and mint tea is such a relaxing and refreshing experience.

OMG!! I am obsessed with this drink! It tastes so amazing and it's so good for you too!!

very popular brand for on the go!

This brand, and specially this flavor is becoming my go to drink for a quick tasty refresh. I was able to snag them for $1 a glass bottle and I have began stocking up for the remained of the summer. The flavor of the Mint and Honey is very rich to cool off any hot day.