Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.80

reviews
q&a
discover
Skin 79 The Oriental Gold Plus BBThe Oriental Gold Plus BBThe Oriental Gold Plus BB Cream

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 92 Reviews

It's moisturizing and it has lots of benefits. Problem is that it looks very ghastly on me but it's great as a base

i have used a sample of this, and i found it to be quite nice. moisturizing and easy to blend, but with a natural finish. lovely. i may purchase tghis when i run out of my skin79 hot pink bb cream.

This one is my go-to bb cream in the winter since my skin is so dry. It does have a greyish tone to it but it will correct itself. It is really creamy and blends well into my skin. And it smells really nice!

Love this BB Cream. I got my sisters hooked on it too. It evens out my skin tone. I have light skin and it blends very well. I've tried other BB Creams and they don't compare to this one.

I love this on "no makeup" makeup days, its quick and easy to put on. I tend to wear it when my acne isnt so bad. I covers my redness very well and is actually light enough to match my skin. I do have a hard time finding it online and i do have to set it with a powder but other than that i would buy it again and again

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 7 Questions & Answers

Q

would you recommend this to someone who has oily skyn???

A

No! this one is for people with dry skin! use the orange one! That one is for oily skin! this one has extra moisture for dry skin types like me! trust me ur better off with the oRANGE ONE FOR SURE!

Where can I buy this?

Q

Does anyone know if this BB cream has good enough coverage to hide your acne dark marks? Or of any good BB cream that does.

A

This one is on the light side. I find Holika BB cream to have stronger coverage.