Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.81

reviews
q&a
discover
Skin 79 The Oriental Gold Plus BBThe Oriental Gold Plus BBThe Oriental Gold Plus BB Cream

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 90 Reviews

Love this BB Cream. I got my sisters hooked on it too. It evens out my skin tone. I have light skin and it blends very well. I've tried other BB Creams and they don't compare to this one.

I love this on "no makeup" makeup days, its quick and easy to put on. I tend to wear it when my acne isnt so bad. I covers my redness very well and is actually light enough to match my skin. I do have a hard time finding it online and i do have to set it with a powder but other than that i would buy it again and again

Me gusta esta bb crema pro que esta cream no es tan rosada es mas en tono Amarillo's o Dorado's que me gusta ma's este color que el rosado por que several ma's bonito y ma's elegante en tu piel y en el to no de piel tambien me encanto y lorecomiendo mucho a todas las personas que led gusta este color

I LOVE THIS!! The western market really can't compare when it comes to BB creams, Asian brands, especially Skin79 just do them so well. I really loved the Gold PLus BB cream which had more of a yellow tone as opposed to the other BB creams int he range that were more pink-toned. I really love the Trip Functions BB cream as wel. I love that it comes with a little blush/lip cream and a mirror! I didn't even realize it until months after using the BB cream, haha.

This is one of my favorite BB Creams! It covers my reddish skin very well, without feeling greasy or sticky, leaving your face smooth, pretty and moisturised. The cream blends well into the skin and the bottle in comes in, is so pretty! Have you seen the blusher / lipgloss hidden in the top? ;) The pomping system is easy to use and you don't have to use too much of the cream to cover your face. I like it very much and, as a beautyblogger, I definitely recommend it!

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 7 Questions & Answers

Q

would you recommend this to someone who has oily skyn???

A

No! this one is for people with dry skin! use the orange one! That one is for oily skin! this one has extra moisture for dry skin types like me! trust me ur better off with the oRANGE ONE FOR SURE!

Where can I buy this?

Q

Does anyone know if this BB cream has good enough coverage to hide your acne dark marks? Or of any good BB cream that does.

A

This one is on the light side. I find Holika BB cream to have stronger coverage.