Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.75

reviews
q&a
discover
Beauty Queen

Product description

Sodium Chloride Free. Fixes Everything. xtend keratin reparative magic potion is a botanically blended keratin infused potion that will: help protect hair from thermal abuse lock in hair color control frizzing add incredible shine and volume hydrate smooth detangle heave hair silky and free of split ends Not tested on animals. ;

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-4 of 4 Reviews

I love this! My hairdresser recommended it to me and I was a little skeptical because of the price but it was well worth the price and lasted forever!

I'm am thrilled to find this product. This was recommended to me when my hair started to break and I wants gaining the length I was working for. Since using this i have had multiple compliments on how nice my hair is. Adds shine, softness, strength, and helps as a detangler, oh and it has a nice scent.

I have never tried this. However the advertisement alone makes me want to go by it. It is on my shopping list for this weekend!!!!

Similar to the Touch of Keratin, this Magic Potion by Simply Smooth goes above and beyond to protect, repair, and encourage healthy hair. My baby fine hair does not like heavy product and this one doesn't disappoint! I can use enough to cover my hair, root to tip, and it doesn't weigh it down. My hair is silkier and softer with continued use. The difference in how well my hair straightens is truly amazing! I can't thank my stylist enough for introducing me to this product. I have hair that is just past my shoulders and I can use 4-5 squirts without turning my hair into a gunky mess. My full size bottle has also lasted me more than a year at this point.

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-1 of 1 Questions & Answers

Q

When you use this product does it leave any residue in your hair? Are there any issues with hair being sticky/hard after use?

A

I've been using it for years and never had a problem. I put one squirt in my hand, rub them together, then run it through my hair. I've got thick hair and it covers it all. It's never sticky or gross. I'll even put some extra in if my hair is static-y and it still doesn't leave residue

Write an answer