Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.67

reviews
q&a
discover
Decorator

Scentsy Warmers

• I have one in every room (and a few extra) I can change out the scents whenever I want and my house smells so yummy! in 203 reviews.

• i have about 5 of theese around my house and they make my house smell soo good they even have a variety of flavors. in 202 reviews.

• Plus there are so many different scents and you can leave them in for about a week, depending on how often you use it! in 152 reviews.

• Scent warmers are probably one of my favorite things ever , they add a pretty decoration and they smell amazing you have a huge variety of scents to chose from. in 114 reviews.

• I love that scents are easy to change, but will last a long time even if you don't want to constantly change them out. in 110 reviews.

• My whole house smells so amazing when I use them, and my guests always comment and ask about what fragrance I am using. in 103 reviews.

• I'm about to order two more warmers to match the decor in my living room and bedroom, and I couldn't be more excited! in 69 reviews.

• As of late I have preferred my bathroom plug in warmer but I usually keep a different scent in each to suit my mood. in 56 reviews.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 3906 Reviews

I use my scentsy warmer everyday and it makes the rooms smell so good and there are so many different scents out there and I usually change the scent about every week to get the best smells

I'm not lying when I say I am obsessed with Scentsy warmers! I have 10 warmers throughout my small home and I still want more. They have so many different warmers to choose from so you will be sure to get one for any room to match with your decor!

I love my scency warmer it leaves such a great relaxing scent all around the house makes coming home enjoyable !

I absolutely love my Scentsy warmer. It warms quickly and leaves the house smelling great. The lights also leave pretty patterns on the wall!

I put this warmer in my daughters room to match her zebra comforter set. She loves it and I love that you don't have to worry about turning it off!

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 241 Questions & Answers

Q

Where can I find the replacement bulbs for my warmer? Do consultants normally have them on hand?

A

Yes they do or you can try eBay or Amazon sometimes. But any local consultant will have them.

Q

Does anybody else use this brand of warmer but not the actual scenty wax? I use walmart kind.

A

Yes. I use glade sometimes, but the scents wax does work the best in my opinion.

Favorite scent?