Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.67

reviews
q&a
discover
Decorator

Scentsy Warmers

• I have one in every room (and a few extra) I can change out the scents whenever I want and my house smells so yummy! in 203 reviews.

• i have about 5 of theese around my house and they make my house smell soo good they even have a variety of flavors. in 202 reviews.

• Plus there are so many different scents and you can leave them in for about a week, depending on how often you use it! in 152 reviews.

• Scent warmers are probably one of my favorite things ever , they add a pretty decoration and they smell amazing you have a huge variety of scents to chose from. in 114 reviews.

• I love that scents are easy to change, but will last a long time even if you don't want to constantly change them out. in 110 reviews.

• My whole house smells so amazing when I use them, and my guests always comment and ask about what fragrance I am using. in 103 reviews.

• I'm about to order two more warmers to match the decor in my living room and bedroom, and I couldn't be more excited! in 69 reviews.

• As of late I have preferred my bathroom plug in warmer but I usually keep a different scent in each to suit my mood. in 56 reviews.

More phrases

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 3495 Reviews

I love the brand Scentsy! my sisters is a rep for it and i just love ordering from them! i love seeing new warmers and new scents . my favourite is probably the laundry line, unique and fun

I love these. The end of my cleaning routine is turning on my Scentsy. The warmers are cute, and there are so many scents. We take advantage of seasonal scents especially.

I have a nightlight scensty warmer that I absolutely love! I just buy the wax melts at walmart. So much cheaper and you can't tell the difference.

I love this product! I have two in my home and they work amazingly! Especially since I have animals in my house.

I received this as a gift several years ago and continue to be thrilled with it. You can use any candle melts, you don't have to use Scentsy brand. Target brands work just fine!

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 218 Questions & Answers

Q

Are these warmers really eorth the money? They can be pretty pricey

A

Yes :) I love mine, they can be annoying to clean though

Q

Are there other scents? Where can I buy it?

A

You can buy it from a consultant. Go to Scentsy.com and you'll be able to search the consultants in your area.

Q

What is the difference between this candle to another wax candle?

A

The biggest difference I've noticed is how much longer Scentsy waxes last compared to ones I've bought at the store. The store ones come off strong, but only seem to last a few hours compared to days with a Scentsy wax.