Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

Riesen Candy
Riesen  Candy
Sweet Tooth

Riesen Candy

• I absolutely love the dark chocolate flavor on the outside mixed with the chewy and sweet caramel on the inside! in 27 reviews.

• They are hard and chewy and you can't have just one..but you won't eat the whole bag either, they're so rich! in 15 reviews.

• These are my bestfriends absolute favorite candy ever, I believe she keeps them in business! in 10 reviews.

• And it's a chocolate candy that actually lasts a pretty long time and is not gone after 15 seconds lol. in 9 reviews.

• I love the mixture of textures between the chocolate coating and the caramel. in 6 reviews.

• They can get stuck in your teeth, and are extremely chewy, so be careful if you have a loose tooth or you can't handle candy that does that. in 6 reviews.

• After eating just one, my craving for something sweet is satisfied. in 6 reviews.

• My favourite carmel candy, ever since I was a child. in 5 reviews.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Upload Media

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 362 Reviews

They taste good chewy chocolate that just melts in your mouth I couldn't eat just one . I had to go and get me another bag

I love these they taste so delishous and the chocolate part melts in your mouth I did not think I would like it but I did.

The first time I went to try these candies I was skeptical... but it's safe to say that they are now one of my favorites!

These are good chewy chocolatey candy. Good for when I am in a meeting or on a long car ride or plane ride. Holds me over until lunch or dinner. Love the taste, so flavorful!

The are one of my favorite chocolates. I love how they are so chewy and soft and taste so delicious.