Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

Riesen Candy
Riesen  Candy
Sweet Tooth

Riesen Candy

• I absolutely love the dark chocolate flavor on the outside mixed with the chewy and sweet caramel on the inside! in 27 reviews.

• They are hard and chewy and you can't have just one..but you won't eat the whole bag either, they're so rich! in 15 reviews.

• These are my bestfriends absolute favorite candy ever, I believe she keeps them in business! in 10 reviews.

• And it's a chocolate candy that actually lasts a pretty long time and is not gone after 15 seconds lol. in 9 reviews.

• I love the mixture of textures between the chocolate coating and the caramel. in 6 reviews.

• They can get stuck in your teeth, and are extremely chewy, so be careful if you have a loose tooth or you can't handle candy that does that. in 6 reviews.

• After eating just one, my craving for something sweet is satisfied. in 6 reviews.

• My favourite carmel candy, ever since I was a child. in 5 reviews.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 339 Reviews

These were my favorite candies as a kid. The chocolate on the outside is soft while the inside is chewy. Sometimes they seemed a little too chewy. I feel like they could pull out a filling. It's worth it though.

OH SO GOOD....i love these. The dark chocolate isn't too strong, and together with the caramel, it makes it so tasty. I love the chewiness. Recommend :)

These are delicious. A little hard and chewy sometimes but I don't mind it. It can be hard to just eat a few, I tend to find myself eating them all at once.

I love coffee and this is the right kind of flavor. It's just a a little hard to chew sometimes with my tmj and overbite.

These candies really make you work for it. Smooth chocolate on the outside, chewy chocolate caramel on the inside - what's not to love!