Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

Rescue® Remedy Natural Stress Relief Gum
Rescue® Remedy  Natural Stress Relief Gum
Sweet Tooth

Rescue® Remedy Natural Stress Relief Gum

• F for being snake oil, but I give it a D because it could taste much worse I guess, but it's not even good as just gum. in 64 reviews.

• The gum is close to tasteless when you put it in your mouth but after a few minutes of chewing there is none at all. in 52 reviews.

• The flavor doesn't last long maybe 30 seconds after you chew it, its gone and it does get a little hard to chew. in 18 reviews.

• The flavor is nice and not overpowering, but only lasts maybe a minute or two, and after a short while the texture gets hard and gross. in 9 reviews.

• However, I feel like the gum lost it's flavor and got hard very quickly so I spit it out after a few minutes. in 8 reviews.

• The flavor did go away very quickly and left that "old gum that has been chewed way too long" taste in your mouth. in 7 reviews.

• The flavor doesn't last long maybe 30 seconds after you chew it, its gone and it does get a little hard to chew. in 5 reviews.

• The flavor didn't last to long (i mean it lasted longer than like zebra gum, but not as long as the usual supermarket brands like Orbit or whatever). in 5 reviews.

More phrases

Product description

Rescue Remedy® was developed by a doctor more than 75 years ago. RESCUE products help millions of women around the world stress less, stay calm and in control.* RESCUE provides gentle, non-habit forming relief from your everyday stresses like: • Planning a wedding • Juggling your hectic work-life schedule • Giving a presentation • Moving • Car trouble • Visiting the dentist • Taking an exam • Traveling RESCUE Remedy is available in several convenient formats to fit within your busy day. RESCUE Spray, Drops, Gum and Pastilles are easy to use, all-natural and safe for the entire family. Sold at: Whole Foods Markets, GNC and wherever you find natural products & health foods. Find out more at www.rescueremedy.com *These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. They have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 238 Reviews

I am not sure about this product quite standing up to what it is made out to be. The flavor is gone in a heart beat and it overall does not seem as pleasant as regular gum. I am not sure I would call it a stress relief, but maybe someone else can have a different reaction to it. Not for me though...its just short lived gum.

The flavor is awful 100% not a stress reliever it added more to mine I would not really send this to anyone

I enjoy this gum. Chewing gum helps relieve some of my anxiety. I get a dose of Rescue Remedy without smelling like alcohol (like when I take Rescue Remedy straight from the bottle). The flavor doesn't last long, kind do like Juicy Fruit gum, but it helps me with what I need it for.

Great for weddings