Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.34

reviews
q&a
discover
Happy Hour

Redd's Apple Ale

• As far as cider goes I prefer a purely fruit taste , and this particular one has more of a beer reminiscent after taste . in 296 reviews.

• I love angry orchard so everyone told me to try redds I did and didn't get as much apple taste as the other. in 57 reviews.

• These are so delish kinda expensive but week worth it I'm not a big beer drinker and I like these so that's a plus in 49 reviews.

• It has a very distinct apple flavor without that normal ever present bitterness that hard cider 's get. in 35 reviews.

• Its pretty good if your someone that likes to have a beer, without such a strong beer taste. in 20 reviews.

• I'm a big fan of hard cider's but I find a lot of them to be too sweet or too acidic. in 19 reviews.

• It has a very distinct apple flavor without that normal ever present bitterness that hard cider 's get. in 18 reviews.

• I tried this for the first time a few weeks ago and it's alright, I don't see why people love these in 15 reviews.

More phrases

Product description

Redd's apple ale beer bottles 12 oz, 12 pk

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 718 Reviews

Redds Apple ale is sooooo good!! I'm obsessed with it! They have other flavored too but nothing beats the original. The strawberry I did not like at all.they had a cranberry flavor at Christmas time though and it was fab! Definitely try these if you haven't yet!

This is an okay beverage but I wish that it had a stronger apple taste. They have a variety of flavors but the original apple ale and cranberry ale are my favorite.

Has a very crisp apple taste. Has more tang then regular beer but still maintains the ale taste. The apple taste is potent but not overpowering.

Angry Orchard has Redds beat on the apple taste. This taste more watered down, but I still have one from time to time.

Not my favorite hard cider. I do really like that strawberry ale. The apple tastes watered down.