Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.28

reviews
q&a
discover
Happy Hour

Redd's Apple Ale

• I love angry orchard so everyone told me to try redds I did and didn't get as much apple taste as the other. in 62 reviews.

• These are so delish kinda expensive but week worth it I'm not a big beer drinker and I like these so that's a plus in 49 reviews.

• Its pretty good if your someone that likes to have a beer, without such a strong beer taste. in 22 reviews.

• I'm a big fan of hard cider's but I find a lot of them to be too sweet or too acidic. in 19 reviews.

• This is probably my favorite hard cider since it's not as overwhelmingly sweet as Strongbow or Angry Orchard. in 18 reviews.

• I tried this for the first time a few weeks ago and it's alright, I don't see why people love these in 15 reviews.

• Redd's where to start i love them they are a bit pricy for a six pack but they are so good i get them all the time in 9 reviews.

• I'm not a big beer person, so I was pleasantly surprised to find something that I liked to drink. in 7 reviews.

Product description

Redd's apple ale beer bottles 12 oz, 12 pk

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

More from Redd's Apple Ale

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 878 Reviews

Love the crisp of this! It taste a bit like angry orchard it's really yummy though for like a side beer while eating grilled food!

This has a really crisp taste. I didn't think the taste was too sweet. In my opinion it was just right

Very similar to Angry Orchard, but much more sweet, and a bit more boozy. I didn't like the flavor as much, but I did like that you could taste the apple more. I could see why a lot of people really like it!

Of course I was influenced by a commercial to try this out. I like ciders, so this was no stretch for me. It's crisp and delicious. Highly recommended.

I find these to taste better than angry orchard! Really good cold, but be cautious of what foods you eat with this because this ale is heavy on stomachs. Better to eat light, than a lot.

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 25 Questions & Answers

Q

I was told that if I like Mike's Hard Lemonade I would probably like this. Any thoughts? I wanna try it.

A

I agree that you would like it. It has a really good taste to it

Q

I like fruity drinks and don't like beer. Would I like this?

A

Yup. It's got that apple flavor

Q

How does Redd's Apple compare to a Pear Cider? Does it have a strong apple taste?

A

It has some apple juice taste, and I think the flavor is stronger than the pear, but it's not what I would call strong.