Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.34

reviews
q&a
discover
Happy Hour

Redd's Apple Ale

• I love angry orchard so everyone told me to try redds I did and didn't get as much apple taste as the other. in 62 reviews.

• These are so delish kinda expensive but week worth it I'm not a big beer drinker and I like these so that's a plus in 49 reviews.

• Its pretty good if your someone that likes to have a beer, without such a strong beer taste. in 22 reviews.

• I'm a big fan of hard cider's but I find a lot of them to be too sweet or too acidic. in 19 reviews.

• This is probably my favorite hard cider since it's not as overwhelmingly sweet as Strongbow or Angry Orchard. in 18 reviews.

• I tried this for the first time a few weeks ago and it's alright, I don't see why people love these in 15 reviews.

• Redd's where to start i love them they are a bit pricy for a six pack but they are so good i get them all the time in 9 reviews.

• I'm not a big beer person, so I was pleasantly surprised to find something that I liked to drink. in 7 reviews.

Product description

Redd's apple ale beer bottles 12 oz, 12 pk

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 751 Reviews

Much better than beer! Although I prefer other brands to Redd's, it is still my go-to when I'm looking for the single tall cans.

I personally haven't tried these cause im not a big apple cider person. but I have heard good things about this produck

I really don't like beer !!!!! But I love me some Redd's Apple Ale . This is real smooth & yummy !!!!!

This is one of the many ciders I can actually handle due to the fact I am super picky when it comes to alcohol. I would definitely recommend if someone wants a sweet cider!!

I absolutely hate beer lol but i tried thus and surprisingly actually like it. The net taste isn't too strong and it had a nice smooth Apple flavor

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 23 Questions & Answers

Q

How does Redd's Apple compare to a Pear Cider? Does it have a strong apple taste?

A

It is not a super strong taste, but definitely has hints of apple juice flavoring. I do prefer sole over pear.

Q

When I got mine, it kind of tasted like vinegar. Did this happen to anyone else?

A

I have never had my reds taste like vinegar

Q

Do you like the plain apple or strawberry better?

Apple!