Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.30

reviews
q&a
discover
Happy Hour

Redd's Apple Ale

• I love angry orchard so everyone told me to try redds I did and didn't get as much apple taste as the other. in 62 reviews.

• These are so delish kinda expensive but week worth it I'm not a big beer drinker and I like these so that's a plus in 49 reviews.

• Its pretty good if your someone that likes to have a beer, without such a strong beer taste. in 22 reviews.

• I'm a big fan of hard cider's but I find a lot of them to be too sweet or too acidic. in 19 reviews.

• This is probably my favorite hard cider since it's not as overwhelmingly sweet as Strongbow or Angry Orchard. in 18 reviews.

• I tried this for the first time a few weeks ago and it's alright, I don't see why people love these in 15 reviews.

• Redd's where to start i love them they are a bit pricy for a six pack but they are so good i get them all the time in 9 reviews.

• I'm not a big beer person, so I was pleasantly surprised to find something that I liked to drink. in 7 reviews.

Product description

Redd's apple ale beer bottles 12 oz, 12 pk

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 803 Reviews

I tried this for the first time about a month ago and it taste really good. Taste like apple and caramel my two favorites mixed! so if you like apples and caramel you might actually enjoy this!

I overall love it. The beer taste is a little strong, which I'm not a huge fan of, but overall the taste is good.

Redd's Apple Ale is a tasty cider and much more reasonably priced than the other ciders on the market.

These taste okay but I prefer Red's Apple Ale. There is a really strong beer taste that overpowers the apple.

These are okay but at first I didnt really like the taste. I suggest drinking a few bottles of a different beer and then these taste a lot better!

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 24 Questions & Answers

Q

I like fruity drinks and don't like beer. Would I like this?

A

Probably. But you have to really like the taste of apples

Q

How does Redd's Apple compare to a Pear Cider? Does it have a strong apple taste?

A

It is not a super strong taste, but definitely has hints of apple juice flavoring. I do prefer sole over pear.

Q

When I got mine, it kind of tasted like vinegar. Did this happen to anyone else?

A

I have never had my reds taste like vinegar