Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.08

reviews
q&a
discover
Beauty Queen

Profusion Cosmetics

• I especially love the eyeshadow palletes, they're very pigmented and I'm able to create fantastic looks with it. in 36 reviews.

• I have a few Profusion eye shadow palletes and I really like all the fun bright colors I get to choose to fit my mood. in 26 reviews.

• I have the big palettes from the urban decay dupe, all the way to those color me glows and perfect 10 little palettes! in 17 reviews.

• I was pleasantly surprised when I discover that the eye shadows had nice color pay off and stayed on almost all day. in 15 reviews.

• These cosmetics are very affordable, but the eyeshadow color payoff is awful and it doesn't last long at all on my lids. in 14 reviews.

• i love profusion cosmetics all eyeshadows are very pigmented i also have the foundation, pressed powder and eyelash curler and they are one of the best things i spent money on..i love how you can get this at 99 cent stores in 14 reviews.

• I tried this brand after buying it at the dollar store not expecting much! in 11 reviews.

• I bought the Twinkle Twinkle palettes from my local dollar tree not expecting much out of them. in 8 reviews.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 477 Reviews

I have a concealer/foundation from this brand, and works very well on me, i like it, my dark circles looks better when i put on it, so i probably would use this product again.

Bought the eye shadows thinking it would work. But it has very little pigmentation and looks ashy and does nothing for me. Very disappointed.

I have two eyeshadow pallets from profusion and they work very well for their price. They don't crease and they are very pretty.

I'm not a big fan of this brand. They formul is very powdery and falls every where. These would be good for kids who are just starting out because they are very affordable.

i discovered them a couple of years ago at walmart as a christmas set on clearance! i love their stuff, it is low price for high quality. i give it as gifts and use their blushes and powers on my clients. i wish they sold them regularly in the store instead of just on holidays, they have the cutest palettes!