Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.08

reviews
q&a
discover
Beauty Queen

Profusion Cosmetics

• I especially love the eyeshadow palletes, they're very pigmented and I'm able to create fantastic looks with it. in 36 reviews.

• I have a few Profusion eye shadow palletes and I really like all the fun bright colors I get to choose to fit my mood. in 26 reviews.

• I have the big palettes from the urban decay dupe, all the way to those color me glows and perfect 10 little palettes! in 17 reviews.

• I was pleasantly surprised when I discover that the eye shadows had nice color pay off and stayed on almost all day. in 15 reviews.

• These cosmetics are very affordable, but the eyeshadow color payoff is awful and it doesn't last long at all on my lids. in 14 reviews.

• i love profusion cosmetics all eyeshadows are very pigmented i also have the foundation, pressed powder and eyelash curler and they are one of the best things i spent money on..i love how you can get this at 99 cent stores in 14 reviews.

• I tried this brand after buying it at the dollar store not expecting much! in 11 reviews.

• I bought the Twinkle Twinkle palettes from my local dollar tree not expecting much out of them. in 8 reviews.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 478 Reviews

I love profusion makeup! It is always very pigmented and applies nicely..doesn't smudge or transfer easily! Plus the price is awesome

I have a concealer/foundation from this brand, and works very well on me, i like it, my dark circles looks better when i put on it, so i probably would use this product again.

Bought the eye shadows thinking it would work. But it has very little pigmentation and looks ashy and does nothing for me. Very disappointed.

I have two eyeshadow pallets from profusion and they work very well for their price. They don't crease and they are very pretty.

I'm not a big fan of this brand. They formul is very powdery and falls every where. These would be good for kids who are just starting out because they are very affordable.

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 18 Questions & Answers

Q

What comes in this? Eyeshadow? Lipstick?

A

I've never seen lipsticks from them but they do have lipglosses, but mostly they have eyeshadows! You can find profusion cosmetics at walgreens, dollar tree, kmart, and some grocery stores that carry makeup products you may find profusion products.

Q

Are they safe to use especially the lipsticks and lip gloss palette

A

They smell really wierd. I would recommend elf if you are looking for cheaper makeup brands.

Q

Where can I get profusion cosmetics?

A

Dollar stores and other stores like Kmart