Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.66

reviews
q&a
discover
Beauty Queen

POND'S® Luminous Finish BB+ Cream

• It's very thick and moisturizing it does fit whatever akin tone and I personally saw my uneven skin tone getting even. in 103 reviews.

• Great coverage for Imperfections, visible dark spot reduction and broad spectrum SPF 15 sun protection! in 62 reviews.

• I have acne scars and large pores, and it evens me out and hides the pores and makes your skin look nice and healthy. in 38 reviews.

• Give great coverage for those dark spots, but it doesn't feel like you are wearing a thick mask of cream. in 37 reviews.

• *Please note I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing and review purposes. in 35 reviews.

• It is very light coverage so would probably not be great for covering lots of blemishes. in 34 reviews.

• even coverage, great moisturizing benefits, love the light weight feeling of it plus it makes my skin look flawless! in 27 reviews.

• Im a fan .This is great for sensitive skin like mine.my mother told me about this brand and i have always used this in 26 reviews.

Product description

This multi-tasking beauty benefit cream provides flawless coverage in seconds PLUS more even skin tone in two weeks. Unlike other BB Creams, has a that visibly fades dark spots. It provides both coverage and a wide range of skincare benefits including superior* coverage of imperfections and visible dark spot correction. Unique pigment system is designed to immediately conceal imperfections for natural-looking coverage. Visibly reduces the appearance of dark spots to even skin tone in two weeks. Superior* coverage of imperfections. Superior* visible dark spot reduction. Superior* non-greasy feel with a matte finish. Tone Perfecting Complex formulated with: Vitamin E Acetate – an antioxidant known to protect and repair skin. Glycerin – helps increase hydration. Brightens and hydrates with lightweight moisture. SPF 15 protects against harmful UVA/UVB rays. Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic. Reduces the number of beauty and skin care products required during a daily beauty regimen. *POND’s® Light Shade BB+ vs. the top-selling BB Cream.

Learn more about POND'S

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 936 Reviews

I just started using this product. I like it after I just put on in the morning. But by the time I am off work, the coverage I had earlier isn't the same. Also, I am breaking out using this product.

I like this a lot, and I love that it has SPF protection. It covers very well, and feels much less heavy than many foundations I've tried.

This has very sheer coverage, but is very moisturizing and is a great base for my foundation. Also good if you're going for the "no makeup" look.

Im a fan .This is great for sensitive skin like mine. i always have trouble with my sentive sink there are many thing that harm my sink .. but this product is great

I really love this bb cream. I use Ponds face cream for my dry skin and I loved it. So I tried this and it works so good. I have not found a bb cream that I love like this.