Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.66

reviews
q&a
discover
Beauty Queen

POND'S® Luminous Finish BB+ Cream

• It's very thick and moisturizing it does fit whatever akin tone and I personally saw my uneven skin tone getting even. in 103 reviews.

• Great coverage for Imperfections, visible dark spot reduction and broad spectrum SPF 15 sun protection! in 62 reviews.

• I have acne scars and large pores, and it evens me out and hides the pores and makes your skin look nice and healthy. in 38 reviews.

• Give great coverage for those dark spots, but it doesn't feel like you are wearing a thick mask of cream. in 37 reviews.

• *Please note I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing and review purposes. in 35 reviews.

• It is very light coverage so would probably not be great for covering lots of blemishes. in 34 reviews.

• even coverage, great moisturizing benefits, love the light weight feeling of it plus it makes my skin look flawless! in 27 reviews.

• Im a fan .This is great for sensitive skin like mine.my mother told me about this brand and i have always used this in 26 reviews.

Product description

This multi-tasking beauty benefit cream provides flawless coverage in seconds PLUS more even skin tone in two weeks. Unlike other BB Creams, has a that visibly fades dark spots. It provides both coverage and a wide range of skincare benefits including superior* coverage of imperfections and visible dark spot correction. Unique pigment system is designed to immediately conceal imperfections for natural-looking coverage. Visibly reduces the appearance of dark spots to even skin tone in two weeks. Superior* coverage of imperfections. Superior* visible dark spot reduction. Superior* non-greasy feel with a matte finish. Tone Perfecting Complex formulated with: Vitamin E Acetate – an antioxidant known to protect and repair skin. Glycerin – helps increase hydration. Brightens and hydrates with lightweight moisture. SPF 15 protects against harmful UVA/UVB rays. Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic. Reduces the number of beauty and skin care products required during a daily beauty regimen. *POND’s® Light Shade BB+ vs. the top-selling BB Cream.

Learn more about POND'S

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 941 Reviews

This is great! I love it!, I like that it has sun protection,great coverage for dark spots,my skin looks nice and soft!

This was the first BB cream I ever tried using and it didn't disappoint. My skin just felt so soft and it blurred out my acne marks. It also gives that luminous glow to your skin and just makes you look super healthy!

Honestly best bb cream ever!! great coverage for a bb cream and it gives a very natural dewy look

Bought this as soon as it came out , didn't care for the coverage or weird shine.

My favorite BB cream. It's easy to apply and goes on smoothly. I never have problems blending this in to my skin and it's medium coverage is perfect for my everyday use.