Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

3.86

reviews
q&a
discover
Pop Culture

Product description

1. Plated features a variety of new chef-designed meals each week. Choose the meals you want and order online. No need to grocery shop or recipe hunt (we do it for you). 2. We deliver exceptional ingredients to your door. Everything is perfectly portioned so you don’t need to worry about measuring and waste. 3. You conveniently create chef-designed meals in your own kitchen. Follow our designer chefs' step-by-step recipes. Enjoy an amazing meal in under 30 minutes.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 57 Reviews

We have been using Plated for months now and haven't skipped a week. After the birth of our daughter it has been the perfect way for us to cook together at home without daily grocery runs. It also means we are never in a food rut and we get to try new things every week. The customer service is amazing as well. If anything is amiss with your product or your delivery their team takes care of you!

There's better options out there than Plated, especially if they don't deliver to your area! I really needed to find a more convenient way to get back to loving to cook in my kitchen… I ended up finding another service, HomeChef, which originally started over in Belgium but is now available across Europe as well as the United States, Australia, and other countries. I have tried a number of different "dinner subscription boxes" and this one TOPPED MY LIST! Much better ingredients, creative and easy recipes, and really good customer service... I started looking for a way to try this service pretty cheap, because I already pay too much for groceries, and I found a great deal for HomeChef! I got $30 Off and Free Shipping on my First Order by using this offer link: homechef. com/%69%6E%76%69%74%65/kQWAUbAMrJo That made my first order only $29, perfect to give it a try! In my first order I got the Raspberry Chipotle BBQ Chicken and it was SO good! The other meals included a Mushroom and Swiss Beef Burger and Sous-Vide Baby Back Ribs. They were all very easy to make in MY OWN kitchen and my whole family loved how they tasted! I now get it every week because it is SO convenient, tastes AMAZING, and I get to try cooking new things that I would have never made before… I just thought I'd post it if anyone else is looking for a deal to give it a try.

Terrible customer service. Took days to respond to an order they mixed up, and never fixed the problem even when they said they would. And the food was okay, definitely did not live up to the hype, especially for how expensive it was.

I got my first box today. I'm impressed with the quality of ingredients. However, I got this box using their 4 free meals promotion, so I paid only $24 for 6 meals (3 meals for 2 people). If I paid full price for the service, it would have been $72. For me, the cost is prohibitive. I can easily buy these ingredients for less than $72 at my local grocery. The convenience of having everything delivered to your door is great, but there's still a tremendous amount of prep and cook time involved, so for the price I don't think it's worth the expense. Definitely a nice box though and would be great for a gift or if you absolutely don't know how to cook!

I got my first box last week. It was missing ground pork for one of the meals. I emailed the company and then a few hours later called them and got a real person who made things right. I had a pork roast that I ground part up & used and as a substitute. It wasn't the best meat for the meal, but it was good enough. The other meal was excellent. My husband and I enjoyed both meals and had plenty of leftovers. Both were meals I wouldn't have ever made had it not been thru a service like this. It had ingredients I couldn't get locally. Additionally, I get to pick the meals I want our can skip weeks. It's the perfect service for me. I also looked at 3 others like this. One you got what they sent no choices. Another the biggest complaint was you couldn't get in touch with someone if there was a problem. I sent an email with 3 questions. That was 3 weeks ago. I'm still waiting for an answer. The other was extremely pricey. We're very happy with Plated.