Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

3.94

reviews
q&a
discover
Pop Culture

Product description

1. Plated features a variety of new chef-designed meals each week. Choose the meals you want and order online. No need to grocery shop or recipe hunt (we do it for you). 2. We deliver exceptional ingredients to your door. Everything is perfectly portioned so you don’t need to worry about measuring and waste. 3. You conveniently create chef-designed meals in your own kitchen. Follow our designer chefs' step-by-step recipes. Enjoy an amazing meal in under 30 minutes.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 53 Reviews

I got my first box last week. It was missing ground pork for one of the meals. I emailed the company and then a few hours later called them and got a real person who made things right. I had a pork roast that I ground part up & used and as a substitute. It wasn't the best meat for the meal, but it was good enough. The other meal was excellent. My husband and I enjoyed both meals and had plenty of leftovers. Both were meals I wouldn't have ever made had it not been thru a service like this. It had ingredients I couldn't get locally. Additionally, I get to pick the meals I want our can skip weeks. It's the perfect service for me. I also looked at 3 others like this. One you got what they sent no choices. Another the biggest complaint was you couldn't get in touch with someone if there was a problem. I sent an email with 3 questions. That was 3 weeks ago. I'm still waiting for an answer. The other was extremely pricey. We're very happy with Plated.

The actual food quality and recipes are wonderful. VERY creative and have a great variety of ingredients. I see a lot of reviews on is it "worth it." Well... is your meal at AppleBee's "wroth it?" It depends on what you value. It depends on your definition of worth it. Check your bank account. If you're spending hundreds on restaurants and want to REPLACE that with PLATED, it's totally worth it. If you want to easily learn how to cook and experiment with ingredients without the risk of wasting them, it's WORTH IT. If you just think it's a cool thing to try sometimes it probably is not worth it. I'm giving it 4 starts because of the fact that my minimum order is 4 plates, making an order a minimum of $48 plus shipping. Personally, I would like the flexibility of doing 1 meal per week with 2 servings, building the total to $24 and shipping.

I love the concept of this service. Often I feel too lazy to grocery shop for food, but also unwilling to pick up fast food. The portions are a bit smaller than I expected and the price is steep. However, it is a fun service to use once in awhile.

This is a great service! I have ordered a couple of times and the meals were very good and filling! YOu get tasty good portion of food. My only complaint is that their pricing in not competitive with similar services

I signed up for vegetarian meals and one of my first meals that was set to be shipped was turkey soup. Hmmmm. I cancelled my subscription and tried to contact customer service to let them know why and no one has followed up. Also, although the week before's veg dishes sounded great, the two meat-free dishes that were going to arrive just didn't sound that good.

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 12 Questions & Answers

Q

Is this similar to Blue apron? Which one do you recommend?

A

I've seen Blue Apron rated slightly better as an overall experience due to price/value. But it doesn't have the same meal flexibility.

Q

The people who are saying its not worth it did you buy a box?

Q

This seems interesting would love some feed back on it. Can someone tell me if it is worth it.

A

It's a good idea but not worth it. I would rather find a recipe and get the ingredients at Walmart then buy another box. I don't feel like it's worth the price at all.