Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

3.94

reviews
q&a
discover
Pop Culture

Plated.com

• My wife and I were very disappointed with how little food we got, especially after seeing the picture on the website. in 29 reviews.

• Cooked my first meal then and there (it was red fish with brown butter and dill accompanied by a white bean and radish salad) and stored the ingredients for the second meal in the fridge. in 20 reviews.

• The meals were good but I feel like it was lower quality than what I could have went out and bought myself at Walmart. in 19 reviews.

• I tried this site once and I would love to use it again because the whole concept is amazing and very convenient. in 18 reviews.

• After ordering my first box last week, I received an email notification that the package had shipped on Friday (the day before the expected delivery date) . in 16 reviews.

More phrases

Product description

1. Plated features a variety of new chef-designed meals each week. Choose the meals you want and order online. No need to grocery shop or recipe hunt (we do it for you). 2. We deliver exceptional ingredients to your door. Everything is perfectly portioned so you don’t need to worry about measuring and waste. 3. You conveniently create chef-designed meals in your own kitchen. Follow our designer chefs' step-by-step recipes. Enjoy an amazing meal in under 30 minutes.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 50 Reviews

I signed up for vegetarian meals and one of my first meals that was set to be shipped was turkey soup. Hmmmm. I cancelled my subscription and tried to contact customer service to let them know why and no one has followed up. Also, although the week before's veg dishes sounded great, the two meat-free dishes that were going to arrive just didn't sound that good.

Wonderful product and I love that I can try new foods without committing to buying a lot of it. Things I would never buy ordinarily, I get in a kit ready to make at home.

This is a great service! I have ordered a couple of times and the meals were very good and filling! YOu get tasty good portion of food. My only complaint is that their pricing in not competitive with similar services.

This website is so convenient and a wonderful option for those who'd prefer do cook as easily as possible.

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 12 Questions & Answers

Q

Is this similar to Blue apron? Which one do you recommend?

Q

The people who are saying its not worth it did you buy a box?

A

I've purchased plated and hello fresh both. IMO its not worth it for as much as it cost unless you have promo codes. Its definitely a splurge and wouldn't be so baf if its just something you did every now and then. Between the two Plated is the better of the two. HelloFresh items arrived wilted and icepacks completely melted. Plated everything was noticeably fresher and still completely frozen.

Q

This seems interesting would love some feed back on it. Can someone tell me if it is worth it.

A

It's a good idea but not worth it. I would rather find a recipe and get the ingredients at Walmart then buy another box. I don't feel like it's worth the price at all.