Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

3.82

reviews
q&a
discover
Happy Hour

Pinnacle Cookie Dough Vodka

• It's very sweet and I think it would be best used in shots or mixed drinks but not that good as a shot alone. in 8 reviews.

• If you're looking to try a new Pinnacle Vodka flavor I'd go with the marshmallow flavor, it tastes so good in root beer as dessert float! in 6 reviews.

• It is good enough to drink straight on the rocks and it's fun to mix with juices and sodas. in 6 reviews.

• The first sip you take of it tastes pretty good but the flavor becomes too much by the 2nd or 3rd sip. in 5 reviews.

• People seem to think it's not easily paired BUT it tastes great with both cream soda and some brands of root beer. in 5 reviews.

• I have always been a fan of Pinnacle, the whipped cream used to be my favorite until I tried this one! in 5 reviews.

• This cookie dough is one of my favorites and would be very good in jello shots! in 5 reviews.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

More from Pinnacle

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 311 Reviews

very good and it taste like cookie dough ! Taste cook if you have a cookie on the side as well or pour in a glass with some sprite and whip cream on top with some crumbled up cookies.

cookie dough flavor is so sweet! I would not take this alone in a shot but i tried in a mixed drink and it was so yummy!

Which flavor to get? Pinnacle has several different flavors of Vodka to choose from. I like to stick with simple cherry or vanilla. This product is great for mixing drinks.

This is so so good. I mix it with cream soda and it's delicious. Very smooth and fun to drink and mix things with.

Cookie dough. enough said. I love it. It is super sweet though. Which works amazing for me. I'm not complaining.