Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

3.77

reviews
q&a
discover
Happy Hour

Pinnacle Cookie Dough Vodka

• It's very sweet and I think it would be best used in shots or mixed drinks but not that good as a shot alone. in 8 reviews.

• If you're looking to try a new Pinnacle Vodka flavor I'd go with the marshmallow flavor, it tastes so good in root beer as dessert float! in 6 reviews.

• It is good enough to drink straight on the rocks and it's fun to mix with juices and sodas. in 6 reviews.

• The first sip you take of it tastes pretty good but the flavor becomes too much by the 2nd or 3rd sip. in 5 reviews.

• People seem to think it's not easily paired BUT it tastes great with both cream soda and some brands of root beer. in 5 reviews.

• I have always been a fan of Pinnacle, the whipped cream used to be my favorite until I tried this one! in 5 reviews.

• This cookie dough is one of my favorites and would be very good in jello shots! in 5 reviews.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

More from Pinnacle

Pinnacle Gummy Vodka
Upload Media

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 324 Reviews

I love the different flavors that Pinnacle offers, however this one is not my favorite. Way too sweet, doesn't taste good

It is definitely good if you want something new to try. Mixes well with cream/milk, but really can't have that many.

I bought it because I wanted to try a new flavor but it really didn't live up to what I thought it would be. I like the other flavors they have better.

This was a sad sad purchase on a day where this sounded amazing. It does have a sugary taste. However, the harshness of this vodka just ruins any chance this product had of succeeding.

I love cookie dough. I love vodka. But the two, together, do NOT mix. I could not mix this with anything to make it bearable. It just overwhelms anything with a fake taste. I actually ended up pouring it out because I couldn't even give it away to anyone.