Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

3.87

reviews
q&a
discover
Happy Hour

Pinnacle Cookie Dough Vodka

• This is the perfect drink if you dont want to remember the night, it has a great flavor and will get you on the floor! in 64 reviews.

• It's very sweet and I think it would be best used in shots or mixed drinks but not that good as a shot alone. in 8 reviews.

• If you're looking to try a new Pinnacle Vodka flavor I'd go with the marshmallow flavor, it tastes so good in root beer as dessert float! in 6 reviews.

• It is good enough to drink straight on the rocks and it's fun to mix with juices and sodas. in 6 reviews.

• The first sip you take of it tastes pretty good but the flavor becomes too much by the 2nd or 3rd sip. in 5 reviews.

• People seem to think it's not easily paired BUT it tastes great with both cream soda and some brands of root beer. in 5 reviews.

• I even put a shot of it in hot chocolate because it sounds really good, but it was still awful. in 5 reviews.

• This cookie dough is one of my favorites and would be very good in jello shots! in 5 reviews.

More phrases

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

More from Pinnacle

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 297 Reviews

In theory, it sounded like it was going to be a huge win. And then I opened up this travesty of alcoholic beverage and it's been sitting on the shelf ever since. Makes me wonder if anyone who makes this has ever tasted cookie dough.

So delicious. But gotta take it easy because its so smooth it will creep on you ... Must try though.

I had this & I just really didn't like it. It was sorta gross. I guess I'll have to try more flavors.

This is SERIOUSLY the most amazing vodka you will EVERRRRR taste!! Straight shots or mixed, good either way!!

Tastes awesome mixed with coke, however, you can really only have one glass. Extremelyrics rich and sweet. It's a nice treat, but if you go overboard you will give yourself a stomach ache.

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 31 Questions & Answers

Q

What do you mix this with?! I can't think of an actual drink it would taste good in. Possibly some sort of shot??

Q

Does this actually taste like cookie dough and more importantly does it even go?

A

No. It looked good on the shelf, but yuck.

Q

Is this even good?! I feel like you would think it'd taste amazing, but I'm a little weirded out by it!!!

A

Wasn't good to me, too sweet it gave me a headache