Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.39

reviews
q&a
discover
Pet

Pet Smart Pet Pals Eco Friendly Doubble Nesting Cat Condo

• I never purchased this but i sure would if I had a cat and if my dog was smaller i just know she would enjoy it. in 12 reviews.

• I never purchased this but i sure would if I had a cat and if my dog was smaller i just know she would enjoy it. in 9 reviews.

• I have 2 Eco Friendly Double Petsmart Pet Pals Cat Nesting this because I have 4 cats :) and they are very comfortable for me that I enjoy are organic and more in 5 reviews.

• I wanna try to my cats that but trying to look for one that has tunnels and toys on it to.my cats love to play.so i wanna get one that also has toys on it so it can keep them well entertained while me and my fiance are not home. in 5 reviews.

• They sleep in it all the time and scratch less on other stuff because they have this. in 4 reviews.

More phrases

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 41 Reviews

My kitten love this! Perfect little perch for her in front of the sliding glass doors!

this is cute cats would probably like these especially the bigger cats when they tend to get lazy and just lay around this would be perfect for them

I really like the look of this, sondi decided to purchase one for my cats. I have 3 cats and 2 of them want nothing to do with it. My third cat scratches it a lot, but never lays in it. I'll give it some more time. I'm also not sure how I feel about the material. It's already taking some wear and tear from the scratching.

I don't have one of these but i have been looking for one for my cat. She would love this and its cute

I do not own this particular one, but I do own a Petco scratcher with this same material, they last about a year with 1 cast, and she loves the material. Seeing this actually is going to have me take a look for one.