Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

discover
Pet

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 52 Reviews

my cats really lazy and would nap all day if he could. This is super comfy for him and he likes to scratch at it too, which is awesome because it takes the attention away from my furniture!

Got my little cat one of these and she loves to lay and play on it. So i guess it was a win because i cant get her off of it now

This is a very nice cute product for your home. Also they gave them two places to lay whether they want to be hidden away or out in the open.

My cats love this. Perfect size for any cat.l and is well made. I wish i can buy another one because i have 3 cats.

One of the best cat posts that I've purchased. My cat really loves this, sitting on it and scratching at it. Has been a life saver for my couch!

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 10 Questions & Answers

Q

We're can I get this from ? My cat would absolutely love it! !!

A

It looks like you can get it at pet smart. It's on the name, and I believe that's also the name of a major retailer. We don't have one by where I am though.

Q

I have 2 kittens who are now extremely active when it comes to climbing. Would this be good for both of them to share or would I have to get 2 of them? They don't normally fight over things, they share everything but I'm afraid they'll get possessive over this lol

Q

I feel like this is a silly question, but can a 20-25 pound cat sit in/on this?

A