Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.06

reviews
q&a
discover
Fashionista

Papaya Clothing

• papaya has cute clothes that are decent quality and great prices comparable to forever 21 but with a smaller selection. in 117 reviews.

• papaya has cute clothes that are decent quality and great prices comparable to forever 21 but with a smaller selection. in 94 reviews.

• Like many others here, I have to agree that they have really cute clothes but sometimes the quality is not that great. in 71 reviews.

• You might find something similar to other stores, so if you think it's the same thing, it's likely cheaper at Papaya. in 46 reviews.

• love this store i bought almost all my maxi dresses here they are super cute and its not expensive in 44 reviews.

• There clothes tend to be cheaply made and damage easily, but i guess you get what you pay for. in 25 reviews.

• Like many others here, I have to agree that they have really cute clothes but sometimes the quality is not that great. in 23 reviews.

• I love this store great price, super cute clothes for differences styles! in 18 reviews.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

More from Papaya Clothing

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 1296 Reviews

I would say that this store is VERY close to a forever21, and that is not a good thing. Cheap quality and high prices for that quality.

I like the clothing, they're quite pretty. The prices are reasonable, too. But, the quality of the clothing is HORRIBLE. They rip very easily, and they just don't last long enough, which makes me wonder if what I paid was worth it. I don't recommend this store, due to the quality issue. If I'm going to buy something, I want it to be worthy of my money.

With these products I feel like I can do anything! So stylish and they are very durable. Always am complimented on it.

My favorite place for lace trimmed tanks. Very well priced, not the best quality but they last long enough to justify the purchase. I wish could find one in my new area.

It's a great store to shop at even though it doesn't have a lot of choosing to do due to the small store I go to .

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 31 Questions & Answers

Q

Make 239$ a day from home! ----> bit.ly/1FDh0zx <---- Take simple surveys and get paid!

Q

Top selling weight loss product ----> http://tinyurl.com/nzxrqxo <---- Over one million sales worldwide!

Q

What is this store all about? I've seen it at the Tanger Outlets in Boone, NC. Not sure about the styles and prices. Does it carry plus sizes?

A

The price range is very similar to Forever 21 and Charlotte Russe. As a sales associate there, we don't carry plus sizes, though. Their largest size is Large. However, there are special occasions when there might be an XL but they're rare.