Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.85

reviews
q&a
discover
Decorator

Palmolive Fresh Infusions

• The fragrances are one of the best out there on the market especially the lime basil (smells like green jello to me). in 232 reviews.

• I am currently using the Ginger white tea and i must say i am so impressed of it.It smell so fresh and clean so well. in 210 reviews.

• I chose the ginger white tea as my favorite and shared the others with my mom and sister. in 126 reviews.

• Love the lemon thyme scent - not too lemony but just the right amount makes both your hands and dishes smell great! in 119 reviews.

• After getting stuck in the same routine of using the same dish soap for years, I received this in my first ever voxbox. in 117 reviews.

• The soap is thick and a little goes a long way it leaves your dishes clean and your hands and kitchen smelling great. in 85 reviews.

• The soap is thick and a little goes a long way it leaves your dishes clean and your hands and kitchen smelling great. in 63 reviews.

• I loved this products, all three scents of the Fresh Infusions dish soap smell wonderful and the bubbles produced by this soap are very long lasting. in 10 reviews.

Product description

Just like the best recipes, the freshest scents & elegant simplicity are what inspire us in the kitchen. Taking cues from nature, we created inviting, naturally inspired fragrance blends - and combined them with the sparkling clean you've always trusted from Palmolive® dish liquid. Infuse your kitchen with freshness.

Learn more about Palmolive

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 1746 Reviews

Smells amazing and they come in cute bottles as well ( that's a plus ) . My favarite one is the leamon one it has a nice crisp smell to it. And cleans dishes great

Such pretty bottles and lovely scents! The dish soap works great, just like you would expect a dish soap to work,

this dish soap ds. don't worry about your hands cracking or drying after you wash your dirty dishes.

These work great to remove stains with ease! Along with an amazing scent and doesn't damage the skin either.

the new scents are great. they truly do fit with the names. it is not as watered down as it used to be.