Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.64

reviews
q&a
discover
Beauty Queen

NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine

• Love this brand, I can pile on the lipgloss , clear or colored and it doesn't make my lips look all clumpy, the gloss doesn't fade or come off regardless of what I'm doing, I love it for the fact that I can drink out ofa cup, bottle, what ever it may be and the lipgloss won't come off. in 1128 reviews.

• Amazing color and it make my lips so soft.it makes your lips feel a little bit sticky but overall it is a great product in 460 reviews.

• I love how it feels when you apply it, and the color lasts for a really long time without the gloss feeling sticky! in 91 reviews.

• The formula gives out a lot of shine.It's a bit sticky which makes it long lasting and the smell is delicious. in 74 reviews.

• The color I got wasn't one that I would have chosen but It goes on so smooth,smells great and lasts a long time! in 63 reviews.

• With that being said when you first apply the gloss it's a little sticky for my liking but not in a completely bad way. in 60 reviews.

• At first I thought the color would be too light on my skin tone but NYC Liquid Lip Shine in nude was just right. in 52 reviews.

• I received Nude York City in my Holiday VoxBox 2012 and was very pleased with the non sticky formula and nice scent. in 45 reviews.

More phrases

Product description

Have you heard the gossip? There’s a new gloss in town! NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine is getting headlines with seriously high-drama color at a seriously low price. Pure pigments give a 3-D effect that’s off-the-charts glossy. Tons of hot new shades, from preppy nudes to bold statement hues – all for less than your weekly fashion magazine.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

More from NYC New York Color

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 2712 Reviews

Got a NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine at the dollartree and I love everything about it!! Good value for a buck!

IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT !! gives me a good amount and very wearable anywhere you go . Various colors to choose from and very eye catching. Will give you the shine you will need .

I love them long lasting goes on smooth no sticky so many colors to pick from you can not go wrong with them and for the price a great deal

by far a great purchase for the price very cheap and some of the glosses are perfect on their own.

i love these lip glosses. they are great for being such a cheap price! definitely recommend

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 66 Questions & Answers

Q

Is this how well does this work? How many colors does it come in? Is it worth buying? I really want to get it! But I'm not sure what exactly it is! Thank you!!! :-)

A

its worth buying very cheap and really great colors and shades

Q

Does the color last most of the day or does it fade pretty quickly?

A

they stay as long as u apply after u eat or drink anything but they are just glosses

Q

Make 239$ a day from home! ----> bit.ly/1FDh0zx <---- Take simple surveys and get paid!