Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.62

reviews
q&a
discover
Beauty Queen

NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine

• I love how it feels when you apply it, and the color lasts for a really long time without the gloss feeling sticky! in 92 reviews.

• The formula gives out a lot of shine.It's a bit sticky which makes it long lasting and the smell is delicious. in 75 reviews.

• The color I got wasn't one that I would have chosen but It goes on so smooth,smells great and lasts a long time! in 63 reviews.

• With that being said when you first apply the gloss it's a little sticky for my liking but not in a completely bad way. in 62 reviews.

• At first I thought the color would be too light on my skin tone but NYC Liquid Lip Shine in nude was just right. in 54 reviews.

• I received Nude York City in my Holiday VoxBox 2012 and was very pleased with the non sticky formula and nice scent. in 45 reviews.

• The shimmer isn't too thick where you feel weighed down & it has just the right amount of shine without being overly shiny. in 36 reviews.

• `` nude in 34 reviews.

Product description

Have you heard the gossip? There’s a new gloss in town! NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine is getting headlines with seriously high-drama color at a seriously low price. Pure pigments give a 3-D effect that’s off-the-charts glossy. Tons of hot new shades, from preppy nudes to bold statement hues – all for less than your weekly fashion magazine.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

More from NYC New York Color

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 2819 Reviews

Received this lip stain in my box. The shade is beautiful, creamy and ver pigmented. The gloss is great and it lasted for a long time. The only bad thing is that it did not pass the kiss test. Overall a great product at an affordable price.

I receive rockaway ruby in my #frescavoxbox and I really like it. it is really pigmented and not sticky. Unfortunately it didn't last too long after Dim- sum (this is my ultimate test). I didn't mind re-applying it.

very good lip gloss. It is shiny but not too sticky as other productts can be. Good option at the drugstore

If you are the type of person that hates when wearing a lipgloss and it doesn't last all day, then you should try NYC brand. I received the color red, and it will stay on no matter what!

Love my rockaway ruby color! One thing I would like is for it not to rub off easy but I love the glossy feel and bright color. Lol

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 71 Questions & Answers

Q

Does this get everywhere when applying

A

its is not messy it is a good lip product for the price

Q

How do i get a free sample of your product.there are so many products. I want to try before i buy them cause i dont have alot of extra cash to be spending on product that i might no like that will just sit and go to waste in one of my dresser drawers. So if you can please give me some info on how to get samples and on how to safe money buying this product

A

The good thing about this lipgloss is that it costs $1 at the dollar tree or Walmart. I usually hate lipgloss since it's so sticky but if you put this over a layer of lipstick it isn't as sticky and stay on for a long time and after a few hours it will have a matte effect instead of a shine but the color will still be there. :) hope this helps!

Q

What does it smell like?

A

Most products have no scent