Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.15

reviews
q&a
discover
Beauty Queen

NYC Big Bold Plumping Lip Gloss

• I received this product complimentary from Influenster in a Mega Vox box for being a challenge winner and I will never ever be disappointed in trying new makeup! in 119 reviews.

• However, it was glossy to the point where I was channeling the wet lips look which isn't really something I'm a fan of. in 110 reviews.

• I had two of these a while back i really liked the shine and it felt so smooth on my lips i would buy this again! in 48 reviews.

• I love this product I have a full bottom lip but I like to make my upper lip just is full so you feel the blood going to it in the tingling sensation so you know it's working in 44 reviews.

• I have pretty full lips to begin with, but this just plumps them up a little bit more for a slightly poutier look. in 35 reviews.

• I recently purchased the light pink and love that you can couple it with a darker lip color or wear it on it's own. in 33 reviews.

• I love these glosses, the shades and quality is great, they are very affordable and they are long lasting on the lips, great shine and plumping to give you that perfect pout! in 31 reviews.

• I received this product complimentary for testing purpose from Influenster in my varsity voxbox. in 26 reviews.

Product description

New! Ready To Take Your Lips To A New Level? Adds up to 50% more volume to lips. Long wearing, wears up to 5 hours. Non-sticky, lightweight. Full, perfect & homogeneous coverage. Contains vitamin E. Paraben free It s time to get noticed!  Get voluminous lips in one effortless stroke thanks to NYC’s® new Big Bold Gloss.  You have always dreamed of plumped lips?  This incredible lip gloss not only gives you an up to 4hours shine, but also up to 50% more volume to your lips! .

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

More from NYC New York Color

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 1853 Reviews

The gloss is a bit too shiny for my liking and I didn't notice an obvious change in the plumpness of my lip though my lips did tingle. I also didn't enjoy the taste

This definitely plumps up your lips not much just the right amount. It also adds shine. I usually put it over lip stain or lipstick or just some color in general & it works great. I definitely recommend & I will definitely purchase again. A little bit of this product goes a long way.

The product does not plump as much as add shine to your lips. Still a nice gloss and it is extremely affordable.

While it doesn't plump as much as I had hoped, still a very nice gloss. It makes your lips look juicy and almost wet, which happens to be a look I love. The lasting power is average but for the price you can't go wrong!

It does plump your lips, but if you use too much, you end up feeling icky from how much gloss is on your lips. As long as you use a small amount, you'll enjoy it!