Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.60

reviews
q&a
discover
Beauty Queen

Not Your Mother's® Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream

• It also works well paired with not your mothers way to grow leave in conditioner, a little bit of both go a long way so use sparingly but I definitely recommend not your mothers products to people that want soft mangable hair that is also frizz free. in 13 reviews.

• It also works well paired with not your mothers way to grow leave in conditioner, a little bit of both go a long way so use sparingly but I definitely recommend not your mothers products to people that want soft mangable hair that is also frizz free. in 10 reviews.

• And I also admired how little of the product I needed- a little goes a long way! in 10 reviews.

• This product smells great and made my hair feel soft and smooth, i loved it! in 9 reviews.

• It smells amazing like coconut, and a little goes a LONG way! in 8 reviews.

• It works great to control my hair even in the dry fall weather we've been having on the east coast. in 8 reviews.

• I never had heard of this company before, and next time I am at ULTA I am totally buying the full size bottle for $6! in 7 reviews.

• This has an amazing coconut smells its a thick cream that i usually put in my hair before i blow dry and it does help keep some of my frizz contained in 7 reviews.

Product description

Got Frizz? Straighten up and tame that mane... or whatever you call it. SMOOTH MOVES™ is your call to fighting out of control hair and will help reduce your styling time. Infused with natural coconut & silk extracts this salon formula will keep you thinking straight all day. PRODUCT FACTS - De-frizzes and straightens hair - All day performance - Adds shine - Coconut & silk extracts add shine and strength to hair STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS Apply Smooth Moves™ to damp hair, distribute evenly with a comb and then blow-dry to reveal straight, frizz-free hair.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Upload Media

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 197 Reviews

This smells like tropical bliss, just like the NYM beach babe products, this is great for curly hair and makes it so lovely and nice smelling. It's great for having as a back-up product. I love it.

I love this!! It smells so great, and it doesn't leave my hair greasy or anything. Wish it came in a bigger container because I use it on my damp hair after every shower. Also keeps the frizz away as promised.

This product doesn't leave my hair oily or greasy after I use it, which is great! It helps maintain those pesky fly aways.

Love this product, a lot of frizz freeing products leave my hair oily but this one is great and also smells sooooo yummy

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 10 Questions & Answers

Q

How well does this product work on naturally curly hair and what's the best way to use it?

Q

Does this actually work on frizzy hair?

A

Yes, between natural frizz and my fried ends, this product does a great job at taming "the Beast".

Q

Is this for a short term 'day look'? Or will it control frizz for a long term time period?

A

It helps with frizz all day for me. But I don't wash my hair daily, and it starts to wear off after about 6 hours I'd say. But that is fine for me. It smells absolutely amazing, and doesn't leave anything icky behind.