Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.61

reviews
q&a
discover
Beauty Queen

Not Your Mother's® Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream

• Although I rarely have frizzy hair, it's a great product to use if I had used a lot of heat on my hair during the week. in 42 reviews.

• It also works well paired with not your mothers way to grow leave in conditioner, a little bit of both go a long way so use sparingly but I definitely recommend not your mothers products to people that want soft mangable hair that is also frizz free. in 33 reviews.

• It moisturizes very well and prevents the frizz, as promised, but it makes my hair a bit heavier and kills the volume. in 31 reviews.

• It also works well paired with not your mothers way to grow leave in conditioner, a little bit of both go a long way so use sparingly but I definitely recommend not your mothers products to people that want soft mangable hair that is also frizz free. in 13 reviews.

• And I also admired how little of the product I needed- a little goes a long way! in 10 reviews.

• It also works well paired with not your mothers way to grow leave in conditioner, a little bit of both go a long way so use sparingly but I definitely recommend not your mothers products to people that want soft mangable hair that is also frizz free. in 10 reviews.

• This product smells great and made my hair feel soft and smooth, i loved it! in 9 reviews.

• It smells amazing like coconut, and a little goes a LONG way! in 8 reviews.

More phrases

Product description

Got Frizz? Straighten up and tame that mane... or whatever you call it. SMOOTH MOVES™ is your call to fighting out of control hair and will help reduce your styling time. Infused with natural coconut & silk extracts this salon formula will keep you thinking straight all day. PRODUCT FACTS - De-frizzes and straightens hair - All day performance - Adds shine - Coconut & silk extracts add shine and strength to hair STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS Apply Smooth Moves™ to damp hair, distribute evenly with a comb and then blow-dry to reveal straight, frizz-free hair.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 195 Reviews

I love this!! It smells so great, and it doesn't leave my hair greasy or anything. Wish it came in a bigger container because I use it on my damp hair after every shower. Also keeps the frizz away as promised.

This product doesn't leave my hair oily or greasy after I use it, which is great! It helps maintain those pesky fly aways.

Love this product, a lot of frizz freeing products leave my hair oily but this one is great and also smells sooooo yummy

Love, love, love NYM stuff! Especially this hair cream. From the price, to the smell to the fact that it actually works, this is one of my favorite products in my hair arsenal.

I changed to this about a week ago, and I will NEVER go back, I used to use another company but this works 100x better!

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 10 Questions & Answers

Q

How well does this product work on naturally curly hair and what's the best way to use it?

Q

Does this actually work on frizzy hair?

A

Yes, between natural frizz and my fried ends, this product does a great job at taming "the Beast".

Q

Is this for a short term 'day look'? Or will it control frizz for a long term time period?

A

It helps with frizz all day for me. But I don't wash my hair daily, and it starts to wear off after about 6 hours I'd say. But that is fine for me. It smells absolutely amazing, and doesn't leave anything icky behind.