Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.08

reviews
q&a
discover
Beauty Queen

Not Your Mother's® Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray

• I have naturally wavy hair and this product helps to tame my hair and actually make the curls look beachy and gorgeous. in 161 reviews.

• I have naturally straight hair and i spray this on it after I wash my hair and it gives my hair beautiful beach waves. in 147 reviews.

• I love this spray, it smells great and doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy like some other sea salt sprays. in 126 reviews.

• This is a wonderful product I have wavy/curly hair and my hair love it it just bring my look together so much better in 115 reviews.

• It definitely gave my hair the beachy wave that I was looking for but also made my hair feel a little dry and brittle. in 112 reviews.

• Beach Babe smells amazing and enhances my waves but I wish it created more defined waves and was a little less frizzy. in 98 reviews.

• I would recommend to spray this in damp hair and then french braid it and sleep in it overnight, or until hair is dry. in 78 reviews.

• I have very thick & naturally wavy hair so I decided to give this a try (I have another go-to wave spray) after hearing such good reviews on it. in 56 reviews.

Product description

Now every day can be a day at the beach or, at least your hair can look like it has been there! Rock a sexy beach look and get texturized with tousled waves! No frizz or fly-aways - embrace your hair’s natural waves and let Not Your Mother’s BEACH BABE™ do the rest. Infused with natural Dead Sea salt & sea kelp this salon formula has everyone fooled into thinking you just left the beach. It adds sexy, windswept waves and a light matte finish to any hair type. PRODUCT FACTS - Creates random texture and waves - Gives flat styles more volume - Adds more hold to up dos - Sea Kelp helps add natural shine to hair STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS It’s super easy to use – just spritz onto damp or dry hair then use fingers to create random waves and body (or for ultra-volume use a diffuser and lightly blow dry).

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 2508 Reviews

i have straight/wavy hair and this product does not work at all. all this does is make my hair feel really crunchy and gross.

This is one of the best sea salt sprays I have ever used. It's not too heavy and the mist is perfect!

I have this stuff and it doesn't really work for my hair. I tried applying when my hair was both wet and dry and also after I crimped and and after I curled it. It makes my hair straighter than it was before I curled it. Smells good but does't do anything for me.

I would love to try this one! So many good reviews about this product, maybe I should buy one and make a review on my blog!

I am so torn about this product. I loved it when I bought it and used it during the summer...but I hated using it in the winter. Maybe it is a mindset but it just felt odd.

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 158 Questions & Answers

Q

So, I've never tried this product but I really want to but I'm also hesitate because I'm not sure how it works or if it's good. Does it leave your hair sticky & looking wet like most hair sprays? Does it naturally bring out the natural curls if you have curly hair?

A

This left my hair stiff, sticky and straight still. I hated this product and had to wash it out after a few hours. I tried using a lot, a little, a diffuser, air drying and putting up in a bun, nothing worked.

Q

How well does this work?

A

Really well! I use it a lot, and I know a lot of my friends do also

Q

I dye my hair different colors with manic panic. Will this mess with my color at all?