Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.09

reviews
q&a
discover
Beauty Queen

Not Your Mother's® Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray

• I have naturally wavy hair and this product helps to tame my hair and actually make the curls look beachy and gorgeous. in 161 reviews.

• I have naturally straight hair and i spray this on it after I wash my hair and it gives my hair beautiful beach waves. in 147 reviews.

• I love this spray, it smells great and doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy like some other sea salt sprays. in 126 reviews.

• This is a wonderful product I have wavy/curly hair and my hair love it it just bring my look together so much better in 115 reviews.

• It definitely gave my hair the beachy wave that I was looking for but also made my hair feel a little dry and brittle. in 112 reviews.

• Beach Babe smells amazing and enhances my waves but I wish it created more defined waves and was a little less frizzy. in 98 reviews.

• I would recommend to spray this in damp hair and then french braid it and sleep in it overnight, or until hair is dry. in 78 reviews.

• I have very thick & naturally wavy hair so I decided to give this a try (I have another go-to wave spray) after hearing such good reviews on it. in 56 reviews.

Product description

Now every day can be a day at the beach or, at least your hair can look like it has been there! Rock a sexy beach look and get texturized with tousled waves! No frizz or fly-aways - embrace your hair’s natural waves and let Not Your Mother’s BEACH BABE™ do the rest. Infused with natural Dead Sea salt & sea kelp this salon formula has everyone fooled into thinking you just left the beach. It adds sexy, windswept waves and a light matte finish to any hair type. PRODUCT FACTS - Creates random texture and waves - Gives flat styles more volume - Adds more hold to up dos - Sea Kelp helps add natural shine to hair STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS It’s super easy to use – just spritz onto damp or dry hair then use fingers to create random waves and body (or for ultra-volume use a diffuser and lightly blow dry).

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 2383 Reviews

This works really well, but always makes my hair really knotty and impossible to brush. Other than that it works great

this is sooooo amazing. i used this all week when i was on spring break this year in PCB. it does wonders for your hair. it is super cheap and affordable and smells amazing.

I use all of the Not yours mothers products. This one isn't my favorite but I like to use it ever so often.

I have very straight hair. This sea salt spray gives the closest thing to waves in my hair better than any other. It's nicely texturized.

This spray makes for an effortless, boho look without any heat damage. I spray it on my hair while its damp, along with some smoke serum, and it's good to air dry.

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 149 Questions & Answers

Q

Does it leave your hair feeling dirty or sticky at all?

A

I personally feel that it gives your hair the feeling as if you just came out of a beach of salt water. My hair takes a lot to be wavy but this product has worked wonders on it!

Q

Can u skrunch our hair with it?

A

Yes. I haven't had a problem with it making my hair feel or look greasy either.

Q

I have really frizzy hair and have to straighten it all the time. I'm trying to take a break from that and wanted to try this because when I let my hair air dry it kind of curls. It curls the best after swimming in the ocean or lake...does this really have the same effect? I've heard mixed reviews...

A

I also have frizzy hair and using this product along with the texturizing cream gives my hair a nice wave/curl to it. It definitely has the affect of how your hair gets after swimming in the ocean.