Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.12

reviews
q&a
discover
Beauty Queen

Not Your Mother's® Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray

• I bought this beach spray because the last bottle I had (a different brand which I got through an Ipsy bag) had run out and I liked the way it made my hair look so I wanted to try another breach spray. in 517 reviews.

• I have naturally wavy hair and this product helps to tame my hair and actually make the curls look beachy and gorgeous. in 153 reviews.

• I have naturally straight hair and i spray this on it after I wash my hair and it gives my hair beautiful beach waves. in 147 reviews.

• I love this spray, it smells great and doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy like some other sea salt sprays. in 121 reviews.

• It definitely gave my hair the beachy wave that I was looking for but also made my hair feel a little dry and brittle. in 111 reviews.

• This is a wonderful product I have wavy/curly hair and my hair love it it just bring my look together so much better in 111 reviews.

• Beach Babe smells amazing and enhances my waves but I wish it created more defined waves and was a little less frizzy. in 94 reviews.

• I have naturally wavy hair and this product helps to tame my hair and actually make the curls look beachy and gorgeous. in 78 reviews.

More phrases

Product description

Now every day can be a day at the beach or, at least your hair can look like it has been there! Rock a sexy beach look and get texturized with tousled waves! No frizz or fly-aways - embrace your hair’s natural waves and let Not Your Mother’s BEACH BABE™ do the rest. Infused with natural Dead Sea salt & sea kelp this salon formula has everyone fooled into thinking you just left the beach. It adds sexy, windswept waves and a light matte finish to any hair type. PRODUCT FACTS - Creates random texture and waves - Gives flat styles more volume - Adds more hold to up dos - Sea Kelp helps add natural shine to hair STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS It’s super easy to use – just spritz onto damp or dry hair then use fingers to create random waves and body (or for ultra-volume use a diffuser and lightly blow dry).

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 2205 Reviews

I bought this spray and only used it once. I don't know if I used it wrong, but it left my hair extremely dry and almost crunchy feeling. It was disgusting.

seriously want some of this, from reading the reviews it seems like it really works and that it's worth buying!!

I absolutely loved this product. It smelled amazing. It made me have beautiful beach curls.

I can honestly say I didn't really care for this product at first but after buying it and researching good techniques to use it i adore it now ! gives you perfect beachy hair wthout having to go to the beach. because honestly who wants to go to the beach in the winter or when you've got 3mins?!?

This product only worked after I hadn't washed my hair in two days and after brushing my hair before showering my hair looked and felt really damage.