Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.61

reviews
q&a
discover
Fashionista

My Trio Rings

• I received the trio rings paper in my something blue voxbox and decided to check out the website . in 9 reviews.

• I'd rather have JUST a simple gold wedding band than a knob of low-grade stones pretending to be a big fancy solitaire. in 8 reviews.

• The trio rings are a great concept at very affordable prices for the bling that the bride and groom will sport for the rest of their lives. in 6 reviews.

• Not to mention they are 65% off retail price AND they give you options to make payments, do layaway plans and have a 30 day return!!!! in 6 reviews.

Product description

My Trio Rings offers a beautiful selection of matching diamond and gold wedding rings at prices that are 65% off typical retail store prices. With four generations of family expertise, the company specializes in matching Trio Sets (Matching Engagement Ring and Ladies & Men’s Bands), Bridal Sets and Wedding Band Sets. In addition to “Direct Pricing”, the company offers Free Shipping, Layaway and Certificates of Authenticity!

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Upload Media

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 166 Reviews

Omg, This is such a beautiful ring. Has a unique style. Would love to buy it. I'm a big time ring freak anyways.

This was beautiful! Loved it. The style is different than any other. I would definitely buy again

I have a trio wedding ring set and love it. I wanted my ring to be unique and it is.

•these rings are so beautiful and there just perfect, they dont have to much or to little they are just right !

I think its a neat idea but i don't know if I would have room on my finger for it. Beautiful though.